- Technology Vivo APEX 2020 Goes Official With Borderless Design, In-Display Camera, And Optical Zoom
- Finance China Factory Output Falls At The Fastest Rate Ever In History In February
- Sports WADA cancels symposium over coronavirus concerns
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab Movie First Look To Be Out On 2nd March!
- News Delhi violence: Why no FIR yet against BJP leaders for hate speech, asks AAP
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Instagram has become a place you scroll through to find the latest trends in beauty and fashion. And when that trend can give you an instant facelift, nothing like it. Bun lift is the new trending among the celebrities that have gained a lot of hype on Instagram. From Bollywood celebrities like Deepika Padukone to Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and supermodel, Gigi Hadid, this beauty trend has caught the attention of everyone.
The reason why this trend is gaining popularity is that it smoothens the fine lines and other signs of ageing on the skin and seems to lift the face. The higher and tighter the bun is, the prominent the result is.
This hairdo will not only be a style statement and refresh your look, but is also ideal to beat the scorching heat of summer. And if you think it is only meant for aged ladies, think again. From 50 years old Jennifer Lopez to 33 years old Deepika Padukone, all these divas seem to be charmed by this look and have sported this look at various occasions.
Let's now look at how you can create this hairdo.
How To Do A Bun Lift
What you need
- Bobby pins
- Hair gel
Steps to follow
- Comb through your hair to remove all the tangles.
- Pull your hair tightly and tie it on the top of your head in a high ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail and wrap it around your base to form a bun.
- Secure the bun using the bobby pins.
- Apply some hair gel on the hair at the front to set it in place and give it a smooth look.
A Word Of Caution!
While this look works like a charm to lift your face and refresh your look, it is not advisable to do it frequently or for a longer period of time. This might result in your hair becoming weak from the roots and thus lead to hair fall.