- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Star Screen Awards 2019 held in Mumbai on the night of 16th December was a star-studded event. Ananya Panday, who won the Fresh Face of the Year award, attended the event in a blazing bronze make-up look that was definitely a red-carpet win.
As you scroll through her Instagram handle, you would notice that Ananya has been trying out some different and amazing make-up looks lately (her latest being the wet look for the Filmfare Glamour And Style Awards). And this look of hers is definitely one of her best one yet. Let's take a closer look at her sizzling make-up look.
The base make-up, that was dewy, luminous, well-bronzed and contoured set the tone for very refreshing make-up. Her eyebrows were dark, filled and shaped and framed the face beautifully. The focal point of the look, however, was her eye make-up, which was really simple yet stunning if you take a closer look at it. She went for a copperish brown metallic eyeshadow that almost looked glossy. The glittery silver eyeshadow at the inner corner of the eyes made her eyes pop out. The bare waterline and the thin liner on the upper lash line kept the eyeshadow at the focus. The look was rounded off with some highlighter on the high points of the face and a glossy nude brown lipstick.
She paired this look with a messy low bun with a few strands framing her face at the front. The hairdo added a softness to the look. Talking about her attire, she wore a black ballroom gown with a plunging neckline at the event.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ananya 💛💫(@ananyapanday) on
How To Recreate Ananya's Make-up
What you need
- Luminous foundation
- Setting powder
- Brown eyeshadow
- Copper metallic eyeshadow
- Glittery silver eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Beauty blender
- Blush brush
- Bronzer brush
- Face contour brush
- Nose contour brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Setting spray
Steps to follow
- Prime the T-zone of your face for smooth make-up application.
- Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes. Using the same damp beauty blender, blend it in.
- Dust some setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
- Bronze up your face and forehead with some bronzer.
- Slightly contour your cheekbones and nose to chisel your face.
- Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
- Moving to the eyes, take some brown eyeshadow on the fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply it to the crease of your eyes. Blend well.
- Smudge the brown eyeshadow along your lower lash line as well.
- Next, apply the copper eyeshadow at the centre of your lid using the flat eyeshadow brush.
- Apply the silver eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Thinly line your upper lash line using the black eyeliner.
- Swipe a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
- Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Finish off the look by applying the lipstick.
- Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.