- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sardarni Jumps To 6th Spot; Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Out Of TRP Race
- News Starting 12 noon, mobile services to be restored in J&K today
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Sports Estonia 0-3 Germany: Gundogan leads Die Mannschaft after early Can red card
- Automobiles Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Shahid Kapoor's wedding reception in Mumbai has started and as everyone expected the party is star studded. Shahid's family who made a first appearance at the venue looked happy for this joyous occasion.
The chocolate boy's mama - Neelima Azim was the first one to give us dashing smiles at the Mumbai wedding reception. Wearing a heavy purple lehenga, she looked dazzling. Genelia D'Souza was the next Bollywood celebrity to make an appearance at Shahid's & Mira's wedding reception in Mumbai. She looked like an angel in white.
We also caught the dapper looking Mr B, who waltzed in wearing a soot tuxedo. The other celebrities who were in attendance at the Mumbai wedding reception are mentioned below, take a look at these beauties and gentlemen who gave Shahid Kapoor and Mira their blessings.
Shahid's mum looked elegant in an embroidered purple lehenga.
Like a princess in white, Genelia looked beautiful at Shahid Kapoor's wedding reception in Mumbai. The Shyamal and Bhumika ensemble made her glitter.
Wow!!! Sonam Kapoor looked blissful in a very bright colourful anarkali at Shahid-Mira's Mumbai reception. She completed the Anuradha Vakil conventional look with a bun.
Like always miss Shraddha looked perfect. Dazzling in a white ensemble, we can't wait to get better pics of this beauty.
Looks like Dia opted for a Anita Dongre attire to grab attention at Shahid-Mira Mumbai wedding reception. She looked fantastic.
We expected Alia Bhatt to look a little better than this. She went in for a crimp flared blue skirt and a white shirt to match by designer Manish Malhotra.
Amitabh Bachchan looked dapper at Shahid-Mira's Mumbai wedding reception. He dressed to impress in a black bhandgala.
Yet again another beauty makes an appearance in a saree. Kangana opted for a baby pink saree for the wedding reception.
We must say Preity knows how to make an appearance. The bright pink and gold Manish Malhotra saree makes this lady look super hot.
Gold is the new colour for wedding receptions. Kriti dazzled at the reception and looked super in the Sonaakshi Raaj dhoti-gown.