- Movies Is This Why Anushka Shetty Exited An Upcoming Biggie?
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Puli's audio launch was star studded. One of the much anticipated Tamil films of the year had a glamorous audio launch.
Shruti Hassan and Hansika Motwani added the glam touch to the audio launch with their gorgeous desi looks. Not just Shruti Hassan but Hansika too wore ethnic wear at the audio launch of Puli. While Shruti attended the Puli audio launch wearing a Rimple & Harpreet Narula lehenga, Hansika looked breathtaking in a flared Nivedita Saboo fusion style lehenga saree.
Shruti Hassan wore a Rimple & Harpreet Narula designed golden sequinned lehenga for the audio launch of her upcoming film.
The actress wore a heavy glittering golden lehenga which had sequin detailing all over it. She wore the golden lehenga with a peach and golden embellished dupatta. She completed the desi look with a mangtikka and cocktail rings.
Hansika on the other side looked gorgeous in a Nivedita Saboo fusion saree. The beauty wore a dark brown lehenga saree which had intricate embroidery and zardozi work on it.
The beautifully pleated lehenga saree fit her slender figure perfectly. We love the sheer designer turtle neck blouse.
Hansika completed the look with a pair of heavy earrings and a bracelet. Back swept sleek ponytail and smokey eye makeup gave a finishing touch.
When compared, both Shruti and Hansika looked pretty. However, Shruti Hassan went too heavy in this bridal lehenga as it was just an audio launch! Hansika on the other side was not overdone and styled perfectly in a plain and not so heavy lehenga saree.
Sridevi was also at the audio launch and the gorgeous yesteryear beauty looked breathtaking in a plain berry red coloured Manish Malhotra saree.
She completed her ethnic look with a satin Bottega Veneta clutch. Berry lips, kohl eye makeup and kundan bangles finished her look.