- 34 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 2 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
One of the most stylish mamas in Bollywood is Malaika Arora Khan. She can make your world spin only with her smile. But, we also fall for her various styles from time to time. Of late, Malaika Arora Khan has been attending the 'Dolly Ki Doli' promotions. For these events, the hot mama is wearing some sizzling outfits.
Though the attires are simple, the way she has carried them is outstanding. Whenever we see Malaika Arora Khan, our heart skips a beat. At the recent promotion of 'Dolly Ki Doli', this mama of one wore a stunning skirt and top. Ace designers Pankaj and Nidhi have customised the ensemble to suit her perfectly toned body.
Her first appearance was in this golden sequined skirt and sky blue top. The long pencil skirt grabs her waist and enhances her look. The fish tail pattern of the golden skirt was loud and brilliantly done to suit the occasion. At the waist of the Pankaj and Nidhi skirt was a thick blue band which matched the crop long sleeved top she wore.
Malaika added a pair of golden Louboutin studded pumps and jewellery from Renu Oberoi and Mahesh Notandas. Keeping her brown hair open, she styled them into delicate locks.
The other appearance was quite a killer. Wearing a navy blue one shoulder gown from designer duo Shantanu & Nikhil, Malaika looked amazingly sensational. She wore a brown belt by Rara Avis to accentuate the look. The brown belt was a perfect fit as it helped to separate the pleats at the centre. Malaika's look was completed with Eina Ahluwalia earrings from Minerali and Fendi pumps. Which look did you like?