- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 2 hrs ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: 'I Would Get Emotional And Just Die If Karan Johar Ever Directs Me'
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Malaika Arora has been winning our hearts with her style quotient during the promotion of DKD and at the premiere as well, she looked elegant.
Wearing a plain white Shantanu & Nikhil gown at Dolly Ki Doli premiere, Malaika Arora Khan looked gorgeous. The well fitted gown fit her toned curves.
The one shoulder white gown featured a high low hemline on the bodice which looked nice with the fish cut on the bottom of the gown.
What looked more stylish in the white Shantanu and Nikhil gown was the golden embellishments on the shoulder. The golden leaf embellishment on the shoulder of the gown looked chic and went well with the colour also.
Malaika Arora Khan vintage Elizabeth Arden golden earrings with pearl drop. The diva completed her red carpet look with a Cartier bracelet and a silver box clutch.
She tied her long tresses into a top knot which gave access to flaunt her golden embellishment and the perfect pattern of the flared hemline gown.
Red matte lips and black eye makeup gave a finishing touch to the evening look. Hubby, Arbaaz Khan decided to keep it royal in a black and white tux with a bow tie.
Sonam Kapoor on the other side wore a black flared skirt from Ashu Studio fashion house which featured a white collar. The collar had a huge stone embellishment which looked chic on the fashionista.