- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shantanu and Nikhil gave us a night to remember on day 4 at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week 2015. The designer's bridal collection - The Mahal, was exotic and strikingly beautiful. The models who walked the ramp were glowing in bright shades of red, gold, orange and even blues.
Shantanu and Nikhil has always been in our favourite list of bridal designers. This year at the BMW IBFW 2015 the designer stole our breath away by displaying a number of majestic and grand silhouettes.
Layered gowns, ruffles, mermaid attires, plunging necklines were all part and parcel of the collection, The Mahal.This collection embraces both sand-inspired notes and luxurious attributes of the jharokha thus marrying desert and palace inspiration.
So, what are you waiting for, take a look at The Mahal presented by Shantanu & Nikhil at BMW IBFW 2015:
For More Images Click Here
Leather bodice strapping paired with a copper brown bridal gown. What an interesting combination shown on day 4 at IBFW 2015.
Mandarin Crop Tops
This cream self printed lehenga is stunning. The mandarin crop top makes the look all the more sensational.
The grooms have something more exciting to wear this year. Shantanu has introduced vivid prints for today's groom to flaunt his style.
Get Playful With Dupattas
The designer has played with dupattas this time on the ramp. The mauve sheer dupatta is carefully wrapped around the neck and attached as a sleeve paired with a zardosi lehenga.
Ruffles & Layers
Smart layers were seen in this collection. The deep bold colours looked amazing on the ramp too.
Cutouts & Box Accessories
The cut out cholis matched with box accessories was a smart move made by designer Shantanu & Nikhil. We love the ombre lehenga and we hope to see a celeb in it, soon.
Off Shoulder Gowns
This blood red gown is strikingly sexy. We love the off shoulder pattern and the gold detailing at the waist and bosom.