- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News US: Shooting near a Los Angeles school, several injured
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Shukla & Asim Riaz Fight; Bigg Boss To Punish Housemates For Falling Asleep
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Shantanu and Nikhil gave us a night to remember on day 4 at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week 2015. The designer's bridal collection - The Mahal, was exotic and strikingly beautiful. The models who walked the ramp were glowing in bright shades of red, gold, orange and even blues.
Shantanu and Nikhil has always been in our favourite list of bridal designers. This year at the BMW IBFW 2015 the designer stole our breath away by displaying a number of majestic and grand silhouettes.
Layered gowns, ruffles, mermaid attires, plunging necklines were all part and parcel of the collection, The Mahal.This collection embraces both sand-inspired notes and luxurious attributes of the jharokha thus marrying desert and palace inspiration.
So, what are you waiting for, take a look at The Mahal presented by Shantanu & Nikhil at BMW IBFW 2015:
For More Images Click Here
Leather bodice strapping paired with a copper brown bridal gown. What an interesting combination shown on day 4 at IBFW 2015.
Mandarin Crop Tops
This cream self printed lehenga is stunning. The mandarin crop top makes the look all the more sensational.
The grooms have something more exciting to wear this year. Shantanu has introduced vivid prints for today's groom to flaunt his style.
Get Playful With Dupattas
The designer has played with dupattas this time on the ramp. The mauve sheer dupatta is carefully wrapped around the neck and attached as a sleeve paired with a zardosi lehenga.
Ruffles & Layers
Smart layers were seen in this collection. The deep bold colours looked amazing on the ramp too.
Cutouts & Box Accessories
The cut out cholis matched with box accessories was a smart move made by designer Shantanu & Nikhil. We love the ombre lehenga and we hope to see a celeb in it, soon.
Off Shoulder Gowns
This blood red gown is strikingly sexy. We love the off shoulder pattern and the gold detailing at the waist and bosom.