- 9 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 10 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 11 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- Technology Best Popup Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Day 4 seems to be quite exciting at the Amazon India Fashion Week autumn winter 2015. Through the week we got to see a lot of vivid colours and passionate prints, but nothing can beat the likes of Sahil Kochhar's taste for fashion.
The designer will make your jaws drop with his latest collection seen on the ramp at AIFW 2015. The season's collection coined as Haro Barno or green gate looks inviting and evergreen.
Designer Sahil Kochhar took us by surprise on day 4 at AIFW 2015. His collection was impeccable and he didn't leave behind the likes of those who love any other colour besides green.
On the ramp, we got to see one of the beautiful doorways representing the four seasons in the courtyard of the Jaipur city palace. So, like the doorways, his collection is edgy and structured with stunning prints and and surreal textures.
The well lit ramp was beaming with a whole range of colours which ran from jet black to midnight blues, deep pinks to beige and not to forget luscious greens too.
The green gate or Haro Barno collection by designer Sahil Kochhar at AIFW 2015 got models wearing - asymmetrical hemlines, cutout attires, roomy jackets which were a keeper for the season and of course translucent organza skirts.
In conclusion, one of the things which really got our attention is the intricately carved sandstone grill patterns to the domes like prints which are beautifully carved into the net like fabric. In his Haro Barno line for autumn winter 2015 Sahil Kochhar also focuses on silk floss, ombre printed fabric and embellishments of metal and pearl.
This is one of the collections our eyes loved on day 4 at the AIFW 2015, AW.