- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ace fashion designer Rajesh Pratap Singh opened the much awaited Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2015. It was an explosive beginning of the AIFW as it celebrates its silver jubilee in the latest edition from March 25-29, 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
The celebrated designer has stuck to his Indian roots, while blending modernity with traditional techniques, making his ensembles, not just ideal for a discerning global woman, but setting the bar high for greenhorns to emulate.
'Because Medicine is the Best Laughter' is the name of his Autumn/Winter collection which celebrates life's true stage and its characters. A hospital set up with hospital beds and white bed sheets made the ramp look unique in the very opening show!
The fabric has been coated and embalmed with gum. Drip drop hand woven garment were beautifully showcased in his collection. We also saw garments with leather and woolen fabric which went well with the A/W collection.
Ikat has also been used as a graphic. Wool-ikat checks and strips, handwoven in fine merino sheath dresses, pleated skirts and the likes set up the collection's main catch! We also witnessed modern 50s built-up neckline, and boat neck.
Colour blocks, polka dots, red drops and other prints looked bright.
Floral prints in white thread embroidery looked chic.
A few models wore black and white nurse caps and every one carried geek black frames and red lips. We must say, the nurses were hot!
We also saw monochrome and checkered print.
All in all, we loved the black and white themed stylish hospital show.