- 22 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The pregnant Genelia D'souza looks stunning on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. What we loved most about the style she was wearing is the way she tried to cover her little so called baby bump.
To many, who are unaware of the pregnant Genelia D'souza, she looked more than amazing on the red carpet in the gown she was wearing. As soon as she stepped on the red carpet, there were a million eyes on her. Not only she was dressed to kill, she was alone on the red carpet too and Oh boy! She pulled it off perfectly.
On the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014, the pregnant Genelia D'souza looked bright and beautiful. The colours of her gown made her stand out to be the most perfect looking lady on the red carpet!
The royal colour the actress was wearing was a perfect combination to go with the maroon shawl she carried gracefully in her arms. Her nude makeup and her soft curls were rolled into a messy bun hairstyle making her look all the more attractive.
All in all, Boldsky loved what the pregnant Genelia D'souza was wearing on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014. To us, she looked just about perfect, what do you think? Did she cover her baby bump in style?