- 13 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
One of the most beautiful actresses who we spotted at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 is Amrita Rao. The only thing which came to our mind when we saw the beauty on the red carpet is the colour of her dress.
Amrita Rao who was on the red carpet at Zee Cine Awards 2014 completely blew our mind. Wearing a black gown, the actress dazzled on the red carpet. There were a lot of eyes on her when our shutterbugs spotted her on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Wearing a black sleeveless gown, Amrita Rao's dress was embellished with multicolored sequins. The bodice of the sleeveless black gown which Amrita Rao was wearing had a diamond cut design at the waist. What seems to be, the black dress which she was wearing on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 had sheer too.
With this look, the gorgeous Bollywood beauty completed her look with quite an expensive clutch she was holding in hand. The nude coloured round clutch had precious stones on it which made her look all the more dazzling. To bring out her inner beauty, Amrita Rao opted for natural makeup to go along with the black gown she wore to the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Her hairstyle too was very much different when compared to her recent looks. The beauty rounded off her red carpet look with a perfect side bun hairstyle, which we thought to be fab! All in all, Boldsky feels that this is one of the perfect colours to wear on the red carpet. In the recent past, there have been a lot of celebrities who have gone in for the colour black to don the red carpet and have looked completely amazing!