- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Those were the days when orange was the new black. By the looks of it, there seems to be a major change! Yellow is one of the best colours and must have shades in your wardrobe this Winter season. Regina Cassandra was spotted in a bright yellow anarkali suit by designer Vasavi Shah at a store launch event in Tirupati.
The anarkali on the South Indian beauty was seen in an up to the mark style. The suit was layered in two parts at the bottom. Having a thick bronze border with a touch of gold, Regina Cassandra carried this look stylishly.
The bright yellow Vasavi Shah anarkali was tight at the waist and had a handful of detailing and embellishments in varied block patterns. One of the things we fell in love with is the bright shade Regina opted for to attend the store launch in Tirupati. The colour was highlighted with just the right amount of makeup and attitude.
Regina wore her hair down and gently laid it over her shoulders. The straight silky look enhanced the traditional style making Regina look more glamourous at the store event. Her makeup was not that loud too. Regina's pout was pink and bright and her cheeks were blushing. On the other hand, Regina finished this traditional yellow Vasavi Shah anarkali with jhootis and silver accessories. On her ears we saw a pair of diamond earrings and her wrist gleamed with a silver and studded bracelet. Regina Cassandra completed this entire style by carrying the same shade dupatta in hand. The traditional look of Regina's was worth a second glance and we loved every bit of her presence. This is one of the favourite styles of Regina Cassandra's, what do you think of her image?