- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- News To boost economic relations with Pakistan, China to open visa office in Peshawar
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
At the NDTV Indian Of The Year Awards 2014, one of the Bollywood actresses who attended the event in style was Deepika Padukone. The beauty wore a refreshing coloured saree by designer Dev R Nil.
Usually, Deepika Padukone opts for Westernised attires like gowns and skirts. But, this time for this special event, Deepika went in for an Indianised look which we loved on her. The colour of the saree was unique and so was the combination of the choli. For More Pics
The olive green coloured saree with a tint of lemon yellow was indeed a perfect choice she went in for to make this event all the more spectacular. The Indian beauty made sure to make heads turn with the famous Elsa Textured French braid and bright coral lips.
BEAUTIFUL BOLLYWOOD STARS AT NDTV EVENT: TAKE A LOOK!
Here are some of the best looks of Deepika Padukone at the NDTV Indian of the Year Awards 2014:
In Dev R Nil
The olive green and the lemon yellow combination of colours on the Dev R Nil saree worn by Deepika Padukone at the NDTV Indian of the Year Awards 2014 was refreshing to the eyes. What we loved most is the touch of black and white at the borders of the saree.
To match the borders of the Dev R Nil saree, the choli was of two colours - black and white. The leaf print on the choli made the look all the more naturalistic at the NDTV Indian of the Year Awards 2014 event.
Her makeup was simple, making her look splendid at the event. Her eyes were rimmed with black kohl completed with a smokey look.
Remember the movie, Frozen? The popular Elsa textured French braid is worn by actress Jennifer Lopez at one of her events, and now by Deepika Padukone!
This time the actress ditched the oxy blood red shade for her lips. At the NDTV Indian of the Year Awards 2014, Deepika was seen wearing a much brighter coral shade.
This is Deepika Padukone's favourite pair of shoes. However, the golden pumps should have been replaced with open sandals or flats.
Her fingers were glittering in gold at the NDTV Indian of the Year Awards 2014. One one of her fingers, she wore a gigantic ruby stone ring which was quite impressive.