- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Say hello to Lady Gaga's new fashion statement. The singer who is popularly known for her uncanny wardrobe was spotted in these two pretty yet eccentric outfits recently. According to sources Lady Gaga is currently in Manchester and on tour. However, when the shutterbugs spotted her she was busy filling her wardrobe with latest collections and fabrics. The sense of style she opts for just to spend a night out shopping is 'weird'.
Uprooting the Victorian style Lady Gaga carried out two lace patterns from that era. The first time we spotted her was in a floor-length silk dress with black shoes. Gaga wrapped this look perfectly well with shaved off or covered eyebrows in a new pattern using liquid eyeliner.
This new patterned eyebrows raised a lot of other eyebrows in the crowd. She looked splendid in this floor length dress, however she did not complete it with junky accessories. The floor-length silk dress had a silk like collar in the front which added more definition to the pink Victorian style lace. Sparkling and indeed braless Lady Gaga looked magnificent in this shimmering outfit.
The other loud style we saw Lady Gaga in was another Victorian-style lace blouse. It was over a leather top and bondage belt. She paired up this leather daring style with a long striped skirt that had pieces of brown panels running down the front. Here again she sported a thick, heavy fringe. This fringe has been influenced by singer Beyonce Knowles. Both of these new and daring styles on Lady Gaga were superb and the highlight was indeed her new hairstyle and painted brows.