- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Hema Malini attended the launch of Wollywood Township recently wearing a stunning net saree. The 'dream girl' was dressed up to the mark. She was surely the star of the event and made a lot of heads turn.
It is usually her beautiful daughter Esha Deol who gets lot of attention. However, this time, it was the turn of the stylish Hema Malini to dazzle everybody. At the event, she had a warm smile with a heavenly look.
For More Pics Click Here
The veteran actress looked mesmerising. Hema Malini's white saree was looking perfect on her. More than perfect, we would say that this choice of traditional wear made Hema look elegant. Many who attended the launch passed a comment saying Hema was the most beautiful woman in their presence.
Hema Malini's white net saree had a touch of bright red. The borders of the saree were embellished with red and silver detailing. To add to the glistening effect on the white saree, Hema Malini wore a matching red embellished choli too. This choli complemented the white saree and thus added more glamour to Hema's traditional style at the launch event. This striking saree was pepped with red bangles, a tiny red bindi on her forehead and of course, red lips.
All in all, the red and white traditional saree style was a sight to behold. We have seen a lot of celebrities wearing this combination of colours, however Hema was the only one in the list to look this fierce ! Don't you agree?