- 50 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Dev R Nil presented a bright and colourful spring summer collection at the Day 3 of WIFW SS 2014 ramp. Dev R Nil's collection had lots of prints, colours and patterns which made it look all the more tantalizing and bright.
Dainty embroidery and exotic prints made Dev R Nil's collection looks appealing to the eyes. From printed palazzo pants to cape like long printed jacket shrugs, Dev R Nil's collection was bright and stylish.
Dev R Nil used different colours like white, black, blue, green and yellow. Even neon colours were used to bring a stylish touch to the spring summer collection. Printed palazzo pants and silk trousers looked classy and perfect for the summer look. Here is a quick review of Dev R Nil's spring summer collection from WIFW SS 2014 ramp.
WIFW SS 2014: Dev R Nil
Short dresses in black and other prints were seen in Dev R Nil's spring summer collection at WIFW Day 3.
Shirts and Pants
White skirts and colourful hot pants looked chic and gave a glam touch to the spring summer look.
Black Printed Saree
The black silk saree has a printed pallu which looks Gothic.
Silk Blouse and Skirt
The printed yellow cotton frilly skirt has been worn with a silk buttoned blouse.
The knee-length dress has checkered like patterns on it, and looks gorgeous!
Sheer Palazzo Pant
This sheer printed palazzo pants has lots of frill which gives the illusion of a long skirt.
Printed Slit Gown
The ankle length printed full-sleeve gown has a little slit on it.
Black Cigarette Pants
Plain black cigarette pants were worn with crop tops and silk printed hem tops and jackets.
Printed Palazzo Pants
This sheer printed palazzo pants has been worn with a silk long printed jacket.