- 22 min ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- 37 min ago Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 1 hr ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Leander Paes, Jelena Ostapenko crash out of mixed doubles
- Movies Mammootty's Shylock Is NOT Getting An Online Release: Director Ajai Vasudev Slams The Rumours!
- Technology Qubo Smart Indoor Camera And Smart Plugins Review: AI Takes It To Another Level
- News Extinct for 60 years, Cheetahs to run again in Indian jungles
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Finance Passport Officials To Send Reminders For Renewal
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Wearing a see through dress is always a gamble. Sheer clothing does not really suit everyone. However, if you have a rocking hot body like Kristen Stewart, then see through dresses are your 'thing'. We have seen Kristen Stewart don sheer gowns several times. And every time we think that she has pushed the line a bit too much, she comes out looking gorgeous.
It is really and art to wear see through dresses and to wear them in the best possible way. And if you want to learn from a celebrity style buddy, then there can be no one better than Kristen Stewart. This young celebrity has a penchant for wearing outrageously sheer gowns and yet, they never look vulgar on her.
Ever since Kristen Stewart discovered the creations of Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad, she has worn see through dresses comfortably. Kristen Stewart looked stunning in many Zuhair Murad creations and most of them were see through dresses.
Here are some of the best see through dresses that Kristen Stewart has worn.
See Through Erdem Dress
This Erdem dress is a peach coloured sheath on grey lingerie. The neon pink heels complete the look.
Black Zuhair Murad Dress
At the Toronto Film Festival 2012, Kristen Stewart wore this black sheer dress with pink and magenta floral details. The dress was full-sleeves and the neckline was completely bare.
Black Coat Dress
This collared short dress had sheer patches across the chest. The mini-dress was sleeveless and looked very smart. It was worn with smart covered black heels.
Red See Through Gown
At Cannes 2012, Kristen Stewart wore this sizzling red gown. The gown had a very deep and plunging neckline. The back was covered in red lace.
This strapless golden gown from Zuhair Murad is really experimental. The skirt of the gown is totally sheer showing off Kristen Stewart's golden knickers. If you have a strong heart, try it at your own risk.
Pink Pucci Dress
Kristen wore this Emilio Pucci dress many years back. The patchy lace work in the front portion of the dress gives it a very rough texture.
This sheer black jumpsuit from Zuhair Murad is another sensation. The top half of this full-sleeved jumpsuit is completely sheer. The bell-bottoms pants are giving it a retro look.
Violet Sheer Gown
This violet embellished gown was one of the most trend-setting thigh-high slit gowns of 2011. And it was also a majestic see through dress.
Kristen Stewart wore this crimson jumpsuit to the Met Gala 2013. The Stella McCartney creation had ornamental sheer panels all over.
Black Marchesa Gown
A teenaged Kristen Stewart looks stunning in this black Marchesa gown. The gown has voluminous lace work and is see through.
Black Strapless Jumpsuit
This strapless black jumpsuit is from Zuhair Murad. Kristen looked ravishing at the Parish Fashion Week 2013 in this jumpsuit. The leggings of the tight-fitting jumpsuit was made of sheer black lace.
Nude Coloured Mini Dress
The colour of this nude mini dress matches Kristen's complexion perfectly. The dress has black spider web like pattern on it.
Blue Sheer Dress
This see though mini dress looks very smart with the full sleeves and the wide belt. Although it is a sheer dress, the rounded collar gives the outfit a juvenile touch.