- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kristen Stewart made her first post-breakup appearance at the Chanel Fall 2013 Couture Show in Paris. Kristen Stewart's Chanel show appearance has proved that she can look darned good even without her daily dose of Robert Pattinson. While Robert Pattinson is busy chasing her co-stars in LA, Kristen Stewart was in Paris to attend the prestigious Chanel Fall 2013 Couture show.
Kristen Stewart's Chanel show ensemble had the traces of her trademark 'punk' look. On the surface you would say that Kristen Stewart's Chanel show outfit was pretty formal. But some elements of punk fashion added some much needed spunk to it! Kristen Stewart's Chanel show look was stunning. She was wearing a white tweed jacket that came up to her upper thighs and had three-fourth sleeves. Under it, she wore very short black shorts that just peeked out from below the tweed jacket.
Kristen Stewart made her Chanel show look more punk, as she added black finger gloves that seemed to be carried out of a biker's wardrobe. She also wore the rest of her accessories in jet black. The shoes, the bag and her makeup too had touches of dark black. Apart from Kristen Stewart, the Chanel Fall 2013 Couture show in Paris was also attended by Rihanna and Rose Bryne.
Lets take a close look at Kristen Stewart's Chanel Show ensemble.
Kristen At Chanel Show
On the whole, this ensemble can be best described as a colour block outfit with some elements of punk fashion in it. The contrast of black and white really works to make this outfit look striking.
White Tweed Jacket
Kristen Stewart wore a creamy white tweed jacket as the main focus of her look. The double breasted jacket had large white buttons in two parallel rows.
Tiny Black Shorts
Under her white tweed jacket, Kristen wore very tiny black Chanel shorts. Judging from the shiny sheen, the shorts peeking from under the coat are made of black leather.
Kristen teamed up her black and white colour block outfit with jet black accessories. She carried a black purse and wore stylish high heel pumps from Jean-Michel Cazabat Evangelina.
Kristen Stewart's Chanel Paris show look seems to be inspired from menswear. That is why she opted for wearing thick chain bracelets on her arms to look a little more punk.
Smokey Eye Makeup
Smokey eyes has always been Kristen's favourite style. And with this punked up black and white outfit, smokey eye makeup was looking bang on!
Leather Finger Gloves
To add some finishing touches to this improvised punk look, Kristen Stewart wore black leather finger gloves.
Rihanna unlike Kristen Stewart carried a rather feminine look for the Chanel Fall 2013 Couture Show. She wore a full length cream coloured Chanel cardigan leaving most of the buttons open.