- just now From Dutee Chand To Alia Bhatt, Here Are Amazing Stylish Vogue Photoshoots Of The Leading Celebs
- 1 min ago Diwali 2019: WhatsApp And Facebook Messages To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 8 min ago Malaika Arora Is A Sight To Behold In A Thick Blue Winged Eyeliner Look
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- News SSC CGL 2019 applications: Check estimated salary, eligibility criteria
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Femina high on fashion and the events fashion trends are given below:
Pastel Colours- Femina witnessed this year more of pastel colours. The finalists wore beautiful light peach gowns and look extremely serene. The event marked the finalists in subtle colours that highlighted simplicity. Designer Raakesh Agrawal's creation this year, marked the beauties to adorn evenings gowns to give them an international appeal. The ultra glamorous evening gowns were designed in the 'shades of midnight'.
Sarees With A Modern Touch- Femina Miss India 2012 showcased the finalists in beautiful designer sarees. This year the event glamorized more of pastel shades. Finalists wore sarees that were modernized by different draping patterns and the event marked more use of lighter colours. The top finalists wore minimal jewelery on their saree, so that they could draw more attention to their outfits. The saree was designed keeping in mind the western colours. Pastel shades added that required elegance to the beauties outfits.
Red Carpet Designs- Femina Miss India witnessed the finalist dressed like stars from Hollywood red carpet. The evening gowns were designed aping Hollywood starlets. These events usually have gowns similar to that of Hollywood beauties. Designer Raakesh Agarwal is known to create very intricate and elegant designs. Femina Miss India 2012 fashion was similar to Hollywood fashion trends. This year the use of pastel colours gave it more of an international appeal.
Black Adorned By The leading Ladies- Femina Miss India 2012 noticed the use of black in the finalists attires. Vanya Mishra Miss India world, Prachi Mishra Miss India Earth and Rochelle Maria Miss India international looked extremely gorgeous in black. The beauties adorned Indian outfits with a modern touch. Use of black by designer Raakesh Agarwal was very immaculate. The final event showcased the beauties in a combination of designer Indian outfits and western gowns with distinct cuts. Vanya wore a beautiful black gown and the other two finalist wore black with silver embellishments.
In totality the event was extremely fashionable and the beauties were dressed to kill.