- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma slams career-defining maiden double century in Test: Twitterati hail the 'Hitman'
- News Pakistan will achieve all FATF targets in time: Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Which type of nose ring suits you? -
1.Segment Rings – The most common type of nose ring worn by the girls and women today is the segment rings. They are pain rings whih are worn on the right nostril. They are available in different colours and shapes like waves, thin and fat rings etc. These are usually made of titanium other materials used are acrylic, steel, gold and silver. Segent nose rings were being flunted by Sonakshi Sinha after her film, Dabaang'. These types of nose rings are for chissled face and sharp nose.
2.Beaded Rings – It is also called the captive bead rings and is widely used by the teens. This is one of the nose ring types which look traditional and thus, matched very well with the kurti fashion which is the recent fashion trend. The beads can be changed according to your dress, occasion and fashion. To support the beads, the ring is a little heavy and thus this nose ring type suits the long face type.
3.Half Beaded Rings – This type of nose ring is perfect for round face shape, as it makes the face look slim. These nose rings are half circle with screwed beads which can be changed according to requirement. It is a perfect choice for party wears.
These are the three types of nose rings which are in trend. Suit it with your face type and make a style statement. Recently even Bollywood beauties have been spotted flaunting nose rings. Kareena Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Sonakshi Sinha, Rani Mukherjee and many more.