- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 2 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance Tata Coffee Surges To 52-Week High On Strong Q3 Results
- News Modi, Sitharaman have no idea what to do next on economy, tweets Rahul Gandhi
- Technology Apple HomePod Cheaper In India Compared To Anywhere Else In The World
- Movies Karan Johar: If I Have A Film For Which I Need Kangana Ranaut, I Will Pick Up The Phone And Call Her
- Sports Neeraj Chopra qualifies for Olympics with throws of 87.86m on comeback
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The celebs who have been spotted sporting the latest trend of socks-and-sandals include Chlo Adi Sevigny, British telly host Alexa Chung and model Agyness Deyn.
Marisa Fontana, the editor of the fashion website Fab Sugar, says that this will become very popular in the coming winter and would soon make it to chain stores. But she reminds that it will not be good to wear a socks with a stilletto or evening shoe. 'Grey or neutral colours with any of the wooden-heeled shoes out at the moment, definitely ankle boots, will be too chic,' says Fontana.
The new trend is promoted by the top fashion houses including Burberry, Dior, Prada and Armani. This style was previously associated with the elderly men in their autumn-winter 2010 runway shows.