- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The celebs who have been spotted sporting the latest trend of socks-and-sandals include Chlo Adi Sevigny, British telly host Alexa Chung and model Agyness Deyn.
Marisa Fontana, the editor of the fashion website Fab Sugar, says that this will become very popular in the coming winter and would soon make it to chain stores. But she reminds that it will not be good to wear a socks with a stilletto or evening shoe. 'Grey or neutral colours with any of the wooden-heeled shoes out at the moment, definitely ankle boots, will be too chic,' says Fontana.
The new trend is promoted by the top fashion houses including Burberry, Dior, Prada and Armani. This style was previously associated with the elderly men in their autumn-winter 2010 runway shows.