- 7 hrs ago Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- 7 hrs ago Aayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- 8 hrs ago Lumpy Skin Disease: Does It Spread To Humans? Is It Safe To Consume Milk?
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- News With Gehlot out of Congress residential race, several names pop up for top job
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Gujarat Giants vs Bhilwara Kings Preview, Match Time, Live Streaming Info
- Movies KBC 14: Contestant Asks Amitabh Bachchan To Mouth His Famous ‘Naam Hai Shehanshah’ Dialogue In Punjabi
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- Technology Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
Pimples don't discriminate! Pimples can occur anywhere on the body. The face, nose and forehead remain the most problematic areas, but it doesn't spare your eyebrows also.
Pimples on eyebrows are more common than you would think. You might think it is a one-time wonder, but suddenly you start to experience it more and more. Caused by blocked hair follicles by oil and bacteria, pimples are tiny bumps on your skin. It looks particularly uncanny when the area is your eyebrows.
And if you want to get rid of it, you need to know what's causing them so that you can treat the issue. If you are confused and wondering why you are getting pimples on eyebrows lately, you are at the right place. Here are most likely reasons for your pimples on eyebrows.
Threading And Waxing
If you have sensitive skin, threading and waxing are probably what is causing the pimples on your eyebrows. But, we can't also do without getting our eyebrows done. So, how to deal with it then? Well, being careful before and after getting your eyebrows done helps a lot.
Exfoliate a day or two before going to get threading done. After it is done, apply some aloe vera gel or ice to soothe the skin.
Your Brow Products
The products we use to improve our look sometimes are the culprit behind the skin issues we face. Your brow products may contain comedogenic ingredients. These are the ingredients that block the skin pores, causing pimples and breakouts. Be very particular about choosing the products your use. Look for good products with non-comedogenic ingredients.
Dirty Eyebrow Tools
We can't stress enough on the importance of using clean make-up brushes. If you haven't cleaned your make-up brushes in a long time, that might be the reason for you getting frequent pimples on eyebrows. The bacteria contained in your dirty tools is transferred to your brows. This bacterial infestation causes various skin problems including pimples.
So, make sure to clean your brushes at least once a week and you won't ever face this issue again.
Packing On Product
Eyebrows are one area of the face we are not very particular when it comes to cleansing or applying make-up products. We don't pay enough attention to it while washing the face. On top of that, we subject it to all kinds of brow products- powder, gel and wax. That leads to a huge product build-up which exactly isn't cleansed properly leading to pimples and breakouts.
To prevent that, clean your brows properly every night before going to sleep. This way you can style your brows the way you want without having to worry about clogging the hair follicle and causing pimples.
If you struggle with ingrown hair, the pimple on your eyebrows is most likely caused by it. A hair strand stuck under your skin causes ingrown hair. This ingrown hair can attract dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells inside the hair follicle, leading to pimples on forehead. Exfoliating is the most popular way to get rid of ingrown hair. If you are constantly getting pimples, make sure to exfoliate once a week.
- skin careAcne And Pimple Problem? Look For These Ingredients When Buying Skincare Products
- skin care8 Effects Of Stress On Your Skin And Hair
- skin careHow To Treat Hard And Painful Pimples At Home? Tip 6 Is A Shocker!
- women fashionKareena Kapoor Marvels At Her Quarantine Zit & Reminds Us Freaking Out Doesn’t Help
- disorders cure10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- skin careYou Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- skin careHow To Use Garlic To Treat Pimples
- skin careEasy And Effective Remedies To Get Rid Of Lip Pimple
- skin careHome Remedies For Pimples That Can Be Tried On Any Skin Type
- skin careHome Remedies For Breast Pimples That Are Easy To Do And Offer Positive Results
- skin careThis May Sound Disgusting But You Can Treat Pimples & Acne With Your Saliva, Check How!
- skin careDifferent Cinnamon Face Packs For Acne-Prone Skin