- 24 min ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- 4 hrs ago FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week Returns To Mumbai, To Be Held In October 2022
- 4 hrs ago Antibiotics Can Lead To Life-Threatening Fungal Infection Because Of Disruption To The Gut Microbiome
- Movies IIFA Postponed To Mid-July 2022 Following UAE President's death
- News PM Modi holds bilateral talks with his Nepalese counterpart Deuba in Lumbini; 6 pacts signed
- Technology USB Type-C Ports Are Finally Coming To Apple Products; Will iPhone Get It Too?
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock for 38% Gains, Says Motilal Oswal
- Sports Women’s IPL 2022: Top Indian and overseas players to watch out for in the tournament
- Travel 10 Kerala Attractions: Top Rated Tourist Destinations
- Automobiles 2022 Range Rover Sport India Price Revealed - Starts At Rs 1.64 Crore
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Valentine's Day is when you don't want to miss out on anything and want to look glowing and radiant throughout. It is that time of the year when your skin needs to do all the talking. This is the reason why here are some good beauty tips from famous celebrities around the globe. If you want to get that flawless skin like them then take any of these tips and prep yourself for Valentine's Day!
Since the winter is taking a moment to move, a lip scrub is one of the best things to do in order to avoid chapped lips. Plus, you don't want to apply lipstick on chapped lips and look miserable on Valentine's Day. Kourtney Kardashian loves to make herself a lip scrub for days when she wears dark lipstick. For making the scrub, she mixes equal parts of honey and coconut oil with raw organic sugar in a bowl. Mix all the three ingredients together and the scrub is ready. Apply it on your lips and you will have soft lips all day.
Your lips are done, now let's move to body scrub that Priyanka Chopra swears by. The body scrub works as an exfoliator, hydrator, moisturizer and heals, that means you have everything in one go. For making the body scrub, in a bowl, mix one cup of gram flour, one spoon of plain yoghurt, a few drops of lemon, one-two spoon of milk, a pinch of sandalwood powder, a pinch of turmeric. It should be ready by now, apply it to your body and wait until it dries out. Take it out by rubbing or you can simply shower to take out the body scrub. It will leave your body smooth like butter.
We need some glowing face and for that the Brazilian model has some interesting DIY recipes. In a bowl, she mixes one spoon of avocado, a few drops of pure unsweetened acai, one-two strawberries and one spoon of honey. Apply it all over your face, wait and rinse it off.
Nowadays, getting that brushed look is all that people need. For that brushed up eyebrow look, Alexa Chung uses a literal brush to brush it out. It makes the eyebrow look on fleek.
These are the best tips that you can do a day before Valentine's Day to look beautiful.
Image Credit: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeITA Awards 2022: Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar And Others Dazzle On The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s SummerReady Orange And Green Sarees: Which One Do You Like?
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani Sizzles In Pink High-Slit Dress As Bridesmaid At Sister’s Wedding!
- bollywood wardrobeSuhana Khan’s White Chikankari Lehenga Is Summer Perfect!
- bollywood wardrobeBedhadak: Shanaya Kapoor’s Three Looks Are Mindblowing
- bollywood wardrobePooja Hegde Shines At Radhe Shyam Trailer Launch In White Bodycon Dress
- art cultureShraddha Kapoor Birthday: 5 Memorable Performances Of The Bollywood Actress
- fashion trendsSAG Awards 2022: Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga, Will Smith - Best Dressed Celebs
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Steps Out In Trendy Casual Outfit With Son Taimur
- womenIulia Vantur Is A Sensuous Lady In Black Saree (PICS)
- fashion trendsCésar Awards 2022: Cate Blanchett Dazzles In All Black Louis Vuitton Dress
- menHappy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: Steal The Best Edgy Looks From The Fashion Icon of Bollywood