- 7 hrs ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 7 hrs ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 8 hrs ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 12 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Finance Stocks To Buy: These 3 Stocks Can Gain Upto 39% In 1 Year, Stable Volume Growth Reported
- Sports IPL 2022 PBKS vs DC, Highlights: Delhi Capitals beat Punjab Kings by 17 runs, inch closer to play-offs berth
- News Elisabeth Borne appointed France's new PM, second woman to hold post
- Movies Shailesh Lodha Quits Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah; Actor Is No Longer Shooting For The Show - Reports
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Automobiles CNG Price Hiked Again: Rs 2 Increased Per Kg
- Technology Vivo Y01 Launched As Brand’s Latest Entry-Level Phone: Features & Price
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
Acne does sound annoying and it happens to most of us. If you have a mild acne breakout, you might want to fight it and if you are looking for some natural home-based solutions instead of those chemically-produced ones, we have 2 easiest masks that can help you control acne. You can make these masks easily and with the simplest of ingredients.
Turmeric And Honey Face Mask
With a half teaspoon of turmeric and a tablespoon of honey, you can make a mask that can help cure your acne. Turmeric being the natural anti-inflammatory, it can reduce inflammation and heal and soothe skin. As for honey, it helps in keeping the skin hydrated and is naturally anti-bacterial, which can combat future acne breakouts. This mask should be applied on the face for 10-15 minutes and then rinsed with warm or lukewarm water.
Garlic And Milk Face Mask
Garlic is another anti-inflammatory ingredient but you shouldn't apply it directly on your skin, for it can cause skin to sting. So, it would be better if you dip it into aloe vera or jojoba oil first, after crushing 1 clove of garlic. Then you can mix the crushed garlic in 2 tablespoons of milk. Milk naturally exfoliates the skin and you can leave this mask for 5-10 minutes on face and then rinse it with warm water. It would definitely make for a good mask for fighting acne.
So, which mask would you apply on the face? Let us know that in the comment section.
- skin care5 Pocket-Friendly Natural Products To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin careWhat Is Slugging: The New Korean Beauty Trend Taking Over Social Media; Is It Good For Oily Skin?
- skin careCan't Stop Touching Your Face? 7 Tips To Stop Picking Your Face
- skin careAcne And Pimple Problem? Look For These Ingredients When Buying Skincare Products
- skin care8 Effects Of Stress On Your Skin And Hair
- babyWhat Is Toddler Acne? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- disorders cureWhat Happens If Testosterone Is High In Women? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments Of Hyperandrogenemia
- beautyExclusive: Expert Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- skin careTreat Acne On Jawline With These Tips
- skin care9 Genius Overnight DIY Remedies For Acne
- skin care8 Amazing Fruit Face Packs For Acne