- 8 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 1 hr ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- 15 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- News Hours after meeting with son, NCB raids Shahrukh Khan’s residence
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: With eye on Super 12s stage, Ireland and Nambia clash in must-win game
- Movies Director Shankar’s Son-In-Law Rohit Booked Under POCSO For Sexually Harassing A Minor: Reports
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Finance Top Education Stocks In India To Consider 2021
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Acne on jawline is a prime example of adult acne. Usually associated with hormonal imbalance as it is often seen when your periods are near, the jawline acne isn't always hormonal. Excess sebum production and accumulation of dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells on the face can also be the reason for the acne on jawline.
The good news is that you with some preventive measures, you can fight the jawline acne with ease. All you need to do is make a few lifestyle changes and incorporate acne-fighting ingredients to win the battle against acne.
Read on to know the most useful tips to treat acne on jawline without much fuss. Here we go!
1. Don’t Touch Your Face Constantly
While deep in thought, you tend to rest the face on your hands. This simple gesture transfers the germs from your hands to your face, leading to acne on the jawline. This is one of the instances of the multiple that you touch your jawline during your day. Be mindful of this absent-minded gesture and keep your hands away from your face. And if you need to touch the face, make sure to wash your hands before that to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria and stop acne.
2. Let Your Skin Breathe
Acne that is spread on your jawline can take a turn for the worst if you put layers and layers of make-up on. We usually want to hide our acne and thus we load up on foundation, concealer and powders. Not to forget the contouring done to create a sharp jawline. While you think that you have outsmarted the acne, you actually make it worse.
All the make-up products block your skin pores, and attract more dirt and bacteria flaring the acne. You need to let your skin breathe for it to heal itself. So, go bare face or use the minimal products while your acne is getting better.
3. Exfoliate The Skin Regularly
Blocked skin pores and bacterial infestation are the two most common causes of acne. Exfoliation is recommended to remove the dirt, oil and dead skin cells from your face to unclog the pores. This also prevents bacterial infestation on the skin. Thus by exfoliating you remove the major culprits behind the acne.
Exfoliate 2-3 times a week and be gentle with your skin. You don't want to irritate the skin with harsh movements.
4. Use Products With Acne-Fighting Ingredients
One of the best ways to fight jawline acne is to use products with acne-fighting ingredients. Ingredients such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and myristic acid are proven to be effective against acne. These not only help to dry out your acne and clear your skin but also prevent the acne attack in future. So, alter your skincare routine by including products that are acne-fighting and work at the root cause of the issue.
5. Stay Away From Oily Foods
Excess oil produced in the skin can cause the acne of your jawline. And eating oily foods and foods rich in sugar aggravate this issue making your acne worse. To deal with jawline acne, you need to watch your diet. Say no to oily foods and include foods rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants help you fight various issues and keep your skin optimal health.