- 3 hrs ago You Can Be Who You Want To Be: 16-YO School Boy Wears Red Ballgown To Prom, Delighted Twitterati Reacts
- 5 hrs ago Gap Between Second And Precaution Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine Reduced To 6 Months
- 6 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2022 Trigrahi Yog In Gemini, These Zodiac Signs Will Get Benefits
- 8 hrs ago New N95 Face Mask That Can Kill Covid-19 Virus, Developed
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Credit For Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal & Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Romance!
- News US Consulate General Chennai Hosts "Leadership for Growth" Program
- Technology Xiaomi India 8th Anniversary Sale: Up To 60 Percent Of On Select Xiaomi And Redmi Smartphones
- Automobiles Hyundai Release New Teaser Video Of The Upcoming Tucson SUV
- Finance Gained 132% In 1 Yr, With High ROE & Strong Net Income Growth, This Stock Reaches 52-Week High Today: Invest?
- Sports Nadal vs Kyrgios, Wimbledon 2022 Semifinal: Date, India Time, Live Streaming, TV Channel, Head To Head
- Education SSC CGL Tier II And Tier III 2022 Dates Announced, Check SSCL CGL Exam 2022 Dates On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Kalahari Desert: Nature's Timeless Masterpieces
There are a number of factors that contribute to oily skin, including genetics, diet, stress, and climate. However, oily skin is primarily the result of increased sebum production, which can lead to clogged and enlarged pores.
While a little extra shine may not be the end of the world, the change in your skin's texture is certainly not ideal. In short, you can make your skin appear less greasy by using the right products and avoiding the wrong ones.
Taking care of your face requires regular cleansing, exfoliation, moisturizing, and the use of sunscreen. When it comes to oily skin, there is a common misconception that a moisturizer is not necessary and will make the skin even oilier. However, by not applying enough moisturizer, you are causing the skin to overcompensate and produce excessive amounts of oil.
Skincare Routine For People With Oily Skin
Step 1: Cleanser
Use a cleanser with a low concentration of salicylic acid so that it treats acne without irritating the skin. It also removes blemishes without over-drying, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Step 2: Moisturiser
Choose a formula that includes glycerin and hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and niacinamide to help even out the skin tone. Experts recommend using a formula that is free of oils and silicones to prevent pore-clogging.
Step 3: Exfoliant
Gels, peels, and creams that contain glycolic acid are useful in reducing excessive oil production and preventing clogging of pores that can lead to breakouts.
Step 4: SPF
Consider a sunscreen lotion that is hypoallergenic and free of oil, fragrance, and parabens.
Step 5: Retinol
As well as helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and exfoliating the skin for a smoother, more even complexion, retinol is also an excellent choice for oily skin types. Products that exfoliate increases cellular turnover and unclog pores are the best solutions for oily skin. Retinoids reduce sebum, enhance cellular turnover, and improve pigmentation. Additionally, they prevent acne.
Do not use products that contain vegetable oil, coconut oil, petroleum jelly, cocoa butter, and shea butter. Any product that is non-comedogenic will not clog pores, so look for this label.
- skin careDIY Moisturisers For Oily Skin, With Basic Kitchen Ingredients
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin careControl Oily Skin With These 7 DIY Masks
- make up tips17 Simple Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin
- skin careSoybean Oil For Skin: How Good Is It? Is It Suitable For Oily Skin?
- skin careNatural Homemade Astringents: For All Skin Types
- skin careBest Essential Oils For Men And Women With Oily Skin
- make up tips6 Essential Make-up Tips Every Girl With Oily Skin Should Know
- skin careThe Best Ways To Manage An Oily T-Zone
- make up tipsHow To Choose The Right Foundation For Oily Skin
- skin care5 Best Monsoon Face Packs For Oily Skin
- skin careThe Nuances Of Moisturising Oily Skin That No One Ever Told You