- 5 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 13 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 17 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
There are some people who always smell good, regardless of their origin. The thing about smelling good is that it is all about finding a scent that you enjoy. For some, smelling good may mean bringing an enchanting perfume into every room they enter. For others, it might mean not having body odour after a long day at a sweaty job.
Did you know that you can actually smell good without using perfume? Even without perfume, smelling good is possible for anyone as long as they take the proper precautions. So if you're looking for a way to enhance your smell and make it easier to leave a trail of good smell wherever you go, scroll down to find out how to smell good anywhere, anytime.
How To Smell Good All Day, Every Day
1. Know your perfume
Choose your perfume carefully. Perfumes react differently on different skin types, so what may smell good on one person might not work on another. That's why you should research what works on your skin, makes you feel good and even boosts your mood.
2. Pay attention to the pulse-points
If you want your fragrance to last longer, you should focus on your pulse points. When you spray on your ankle, behind the knees, wrist, chest, and behind your ears, you will get the most out of your perfume, and the scent will last much longer than if you sprayed on other areas of your body.
3. Maintain clean clothes
Keeping your clothes clean and using good detergent are two basic no-brainers when it comes to smelling fresh. You can also invest in after-wash products that not only soften the fabric but also leave it with a pleasant smell once it's dried.
4. Spray a little - all-over
Don't limit your perfume to your body. Spray a bit on your sheets, lounge chair, garments can add that eruption of newness that stays for extended periods. There are likewise a lot of scented showers explicitly intended for the hair, so it winds up smelling lovely without harming your braids.
5. Eat a good diet
Diet plays a key role in your body. In addition to giving you good skin, a healthy diet can also reduce bad odours. Spices, onions, and garlic increase the taste of food, but the consequence is that they are absorbed through your skin. In addition to changing your natural body odour, it can also affect the smell of a certain perfume when applied to your skin. For this reason, a diet rich in fresh fruit, vegetables, and clean protein is important.
Here are some more ways you can stay smelling fresh all day:
- Drink plenty of water
- Shower frequently
- Spray perfume in the closet/wardrobe
- Perfume your hairbrush
- Wait for the fragrance to dry before leaving
- Lightly spray perfume on the bedsheets and pillow.
- skin careKiara Advani's Beauty Tips: 5 Things You Must Know
- women fashionFirst Ever Indian Barbie Doll With Jhumkas Is What Representation Is All About!
- skin careAnti-Ageing Tricks Of Jennifer Lopez : The Hollywood Star's Secret To Youthful Skin
- skin care5 DIY Anti-Wrinkle Eye Creams That Are Easy To Make And ACTUALLY Work
- disorders cureExpert Article: Perioral Dermatitis: Nagging Red Rash On The Face
- skin careGot Cheek Acne? Here's How You Can Manage It
- men fashion8 Tips To Make A Patchy Beard Look Fuller
- skin care8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- skin care6 Simple Ways To Use Tomato For Healthy, Glowing Skin
- skin careHumidity Messing Up Your Skin? Here Are Some Tips
- body care5 Beauty Practices That Can Actually Make You Feel Relaxed And At Peace!
- skin careNatural Skincare For Summer: 7 Home Remedies To Get Healthy-Glowing Skin