- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Charcoal masks are one of the most effective ways to improve the appearance of skin. When properly applied, charcoal masks can be an excellent remedy for unclogging pores, removing whiteheads, and absorbing oil that exacerbates existing blemishes. Better yet, you can create a DIY charcoal mask that is just as effective as the commercially available products.
In terms of DIY masks, activated charcoal is a cost-effective and scientifically backed form of treatment. When applied topically to the skin, Charcoal works by pulling all surface bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oils, and other micro-particles from the pores to the surface, preventing them from entering the bloodstream.
DIY Charcoal Face Mask For Oily, Dry, And Acne-Prone Skin
Things You Will Need
- One tablespoon of Aztec bentonite clay powder
- One teaspoon organic activated charcoal
- Add two teaspoons of water (you can add more to achieve the desired consistency)
- Cleansing tool for removing masks
- Add-ins based on skin type
Mix equal parts dry clay and activated charcoal powder to create a base formula. Always combine the dry ingredients first, then gently fold in the wet ones.
Note: It is sufficient to use two drops of each essential oil in the following DIY charcoal mask recipe.
- Add-on for acne-prone skin: The best DIY additives for acne-prone skin include a tablespoon of probiotic Greek yoghurt or two drops of tea tree oil.
- Add-on for oily skin: Add a few drops of alcohol-free witch hazel to the formula to balance oily skin. Add two drops of lavender or rose essential oil to the bath for a calming effect.
- Add-In for dry skin: Add a nickel-sized amount of Vaseline or a few drops of grapeseed oil to dry skin.
The DIY charcoal masks are best applied as a single application, so mix and use immediately for best results. Leave on for five to twenty minutes. Clay masks do not need to dry on the skin before they effectively draw toxins from the body. If you mist your face with water while applying the clay mask, the minerals will remain active for the best results.
On A Final Note...
Charcoal is a highly absorbent material. It acts like a micro sponge, absorbing all pollutants and toxins. When using charcoal on your face, these substances are removed from your skin when you rinse.
- wellnessNo Proposal To Lift Face Mask Rule Though Covid-19 Wave Almost Ended: Maharashtra Health Minister
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Coffee-Based Beauty Products, Face Masks, Gift Sets, Grooming Sets And Other Personal Care Items
- oral careMask Mouth: How Face Masks Are Affecting Oral Health And How You Can Prevent It
- make up tipsCoolie No.1: Sara Ali Khan’s Glam Eye Make-up Look Will Make Your Eyes Pop When You Wear A Mask
- wellnessAre Overnight Facial Masks Good For You? Tips For Use And Precautions
- make up tipsHow To Prevent Your Makeup From Melting Under Face Masks
- skin care11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- women fashionMake The Most Of Face Mask Trend With These Cool Hair Accessories
- bollywood wardrobeThis Bollywood Actress Flaunts PPE Kit As Her Latest Airport Look, Guess Who She Is!
- skin careAlaya F Uses This Homemade Coffee Face Scrub To Get Rid Of Puffiness On The Face
- skin careThe Face Mask Frenzy: Kareena Kapoor, Ananya Panday And Other B-Town Divas Who Swear By Face Masks