- 1 hr ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 2 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 2 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Date, Time, Ghatasthapana Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Rules And Significance
- Movies Gautham Vasudev Menon Narrates A Bilingual Script To Ram Pothineni, Movie To Go On Floors In 2023?
- News Eknath Shinde reprimands rebel MLAs over their dance at Goa hotel
- Finance Buy This Mid-Cap Banking Stock For 21% Potential Gain
- Automobiles Bajaj Two-Wheeler Sales - June 2022
- Sports India vs England 5th Test: Toss Report, Pitch Info, Playing 11 Update, Pre-match comments
- Education ICSI CSEET Admit Card 2022 Released For July Exam At icsi.edu, Download Here
- Technology Nothing Ear 1 Stick Earbuds Leaked Image Reveals Slimmer Case; Launch Expected Soon
- Travel Useful Travel Tips for Heart Patients
You'll want to look your best whether you're driving home for Christmas or going to glitzy parties to see old friends over the holidays. It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive to dress up for the holidays. You can still slay the holiday parties and the frenzy that goes with them, even if you don't have time to primp yourself up. So get glowing this holiday season with our essential beauty tips for this holiday season.
Christmas Beauty Tips For Your Skin
1. Stay hydrated
December's cold and late nights can make your skin look tired. So make sure you drink water all day long to stay hydrated and prevent breakouts. And no, alcohol and wine don't count.
2. Eat well
It is easier to reach for comfort food when juggling multiple tasks than tossing up a salad. Too much junk food will knock your energy levels right when you need them most. Making meals in advance and putting them in ready-to-go containers can save you from grabbing a potato chips' bag just because it's convenient. If you can't eat well, food supplements can give you a boost; they'll make sure you get the vitamins and minerals you need.
3. Exfoliate regularly
December's cold, dry weather makes your skin look dull and dry. This is because dead skin cells pile up faster when you're dehydrated. By regularly exfoliating the dull, dead top layer of skin, your skin will be able to keep up with winter dryness, as new skin cells will be able to absorb the hydrating boost they need. Finish with natural oil to seal in moisture. Exfoliate at least twice weekly.
4. Massage the eyes
Holidays mean late nights. Partying might leave you tired, but it doesn't mean you have to look it. Instead, use a natural oil such as coconut or almond oil and gently massage your eyes, starting at the outer corners of the under-eyes and moving towards the inner corners, then the inner corners of the upper lids, and out towards the outer corners.
Using an under-eye mask will help you get much-needed moisture and hydration.
5. Lip care
Lips are the first thing to dry up as the cold months approach. Make sure you replenish your lips' moisture regularly to prevent chapped lips. Putting moisture on lips with dead skin is pointless because it's just sitting on top and can't get to the new skin cells. Remove the dry, top layer of skin from your lips with a lip scrub.
6. After party care
Always take your makeup off, even if you're too tired at the end of the night. Winter weather, late nights, and alcohol can leave your skin looking less than rosy. When you add makeup left on overnight, your skin goes for a toss. Cleanse and moisturize your face thoroughly.
Hopefully, you'll find these beauty tips helpful. No matter how frantic this season gets, just remember to save time where you can, have fun along the way, and look great. Have a great holiday season!
- wellnessHoliday Depression: 7 Tips On How To Beat The Holiday Blues
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- fashion trendsDazzling And Sparkling Jewellery For Making Your Festive Season Merrier
- improvementChristmas 2021: How To Prepare For Perfect Christmas Dinner And Traditions Amid COVID-19 And Omicron
- wellnessHoliday Season Is Here! Tips To Stay Healthy Between Christmas And New Year's
- decor5 Easy Christmas Home Decoration Ideas By Interior Design Expert
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2021: Best Deals On Christmas Essentials, Bakeware Set, Accessories
- wellnessHeart-Healthy Tips And Expert Suggestions To Enjoy This Holiday Season
- healthOmicron: Delhi Govt To Clamp Restrictions In View Of Christmas, New Year If Need Be
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- festivalsDecember Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In The Month
- lgbtqSanta Claus Looks For Male Partner In Controversial Norway Ad, With Some Positive Reactions, Too