- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 10 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 11 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Education Revised MPBSE Time Table 2023: MP Board Class 10, 12 Date Sheet Revised; Get New Schedule Here
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- News US to end mpox state of public health emergency
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
Soon-to-be mom Alia Bhatt is the queen of barely-there makeup. Alia Bhatt's makeup ensembles embody her on-screen characters when she's not flaunting her flawless skin.
And to brandish such simple and minimal makeup and to look that ravishing, the key is consistent skincare, and it is no joke that Alia Bhatt takes very good of her skin - it shows!
There's no avoiding Alia Bhatt's multiple-step skincare routine, no matter where she is.
"My skincare routine is one of the most important parts of my life and the most exciting parts of my day," she shared in a recent video she uploaded to her YouTube channel.
Alia Bhatt's Skincare Routine
1. Multani mitti 24x7
Of all the products and items Alia Bhatt uses for her skin, the dear-old multani mitti or Fuller's earth is her favourite. "I like to just let my skin breathe. Doing too much will just confuse it," she told Vogue.
Her go-to ingredient for revitalising the skin is a multani mitti face pack. Fuller's earth or multani mitti is used as a natural cleanser and astringent, helping to reduce oil and fight acne. Many people with oily skin apply a multani mitti pack every other day .
Multani mitti also helps improve skin tone, reduce blemishes and dark spots, and has mild bleaching effects.
How to make multani mitti face pack at home:
- Mix multani mitti, rose water, and water in a bowl to make a paste.
- Apply the face pack evenly to the face and neck using a clean brush.
- Dry it out naturally.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2. Eye cream is a must
"Eye cream is very important," said Alia Bhatt. "I apply it because my under-eye looks a little puffy in the morning and I'm about to go face the camera," she shared in an interview with Vogue.
The eye cream's not just any moisturiser. It's been formulated specifically to help with eye problems. The goal is to lock in some super-targeted hydration while also delivering ingredients, like hyaluronic acid, right to the skin's most critical area.
It's their job to take care of the delicate skin around your eyes. And if you choose the right one, you'll be able to show it the love and attention it deserves .
3. All hail the niacinamide
"It is a vitamin that gets rid of any fine lines, protects from pollution, hydrates and regenerates," said Bhatt of her favourite ingredient, niacinamide.
Alia uses it on her neck and hands too- a great tip to prevent ageing on those parts of your body. Niacinamide balances oil production in the skin, increases collagen building, and fights free radicals, making it a skincare miracle .
4. Moisturise all day, moisturise all night
Moisturizer is a key part of Alia's skincare routine. "I spend so much time in front of lights, so the skin gets really dry. Just like you drink water, your skin also needs to drink water," she shared.
5. And with sunscreen, she bids adieu
Last but not least, sunscreen. "I can't explain how important sunscreen is. Even if you go near a window, you need sunscreen. I'm putting sunscreen on before my makeup," confirms Alia Bhatt.
Make sure you wear sunscreen on your face, ears, and hands daily to protect your skin from UV damage. Additionally, sunscreen can help your skin fight signs of ageing by reducing UV rays, free radicals, and signs of ageing. You can actually use sunscreen to treat uneven skin and redness .
- make up tipsAlia Bhatt's No-Makeup Makeup Look: Six Steps To Get The Look
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, 6 White Saree Looks By B-Town Beauties That Are Perfect For The Wedding
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Your Winter Fashion Guide From B-Town Fashionistas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt To Priyanka Chopra, Ace The Blazer Fashion Like B-Town Boss Ladies
- hair careDiwali Special: Kriti Sanon To Sara Ali Khan, Easy Festive Hairstyles Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Baby Shower: Actress Glows In Yellow Ethnic Outfit! See Pics Here
- bollywood wardrobeKarva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt’s Metallic Gold Avatar At The Time 100 Impact Awards 2022
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas