- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Trends come and go in the ever-evolving world of skin care. However, every year, there are a few trends that rule over the skin care realm.
Be it the innovative K-beauty regimen or microblading, there are certain skin care trends that end up getting everyone's attention. Some of these trends end up shaking the beauty community, while there are a few that fail to live up to the hype.
If you are someone who is always curious about the emerging skin care trends, then today's post is ideal for you. As today at Boldsky, we've compiled a list of skin care trends that are going to be huge in 2018.
These trends have got the whole beauty community talking. From the skin care experts to beauty bloggers and celebrities, everyone seems to be in love with these skin care trends. And, today, we'll let you know about some of them.
So, read on to know more about the trends that are blowing up on the beauty scene.
1. Organic Skin Care Products
Last year, there was a major boost in the sale of organic skin care products all over the world. And, it is safe to say that this trend is only going to get bigger this year, as more and more women are making a switch from chemical-infused products to organic ones.
2. At-home Beauty Tools
The trend of at-home beauty tools is going to be huge this year. Tools like derma rollers, skin exfoliators and many more have managed to take over the beauty community and this year, they are bound to become more popular. Most of these tools are like one-time investment and can help you upgrade your skin care routine.
3. Night Creams And Masks
Creams and masks that are meant for night-time-only use can help your skin recover overnight. And, skin care products like that have been getting a lot of love from the beauty community and this year they are definitely going to be huge. These type of products are specifically designed for busy women who are usually pressed for time during the day.
Be it the 10-step Korean skin care routine or sheet masks, it is safe to say that K-beauty is all the rage in the beauty community and this trend is going to rule over 2018 as well. The craze of K-beauty is only going to get bigger this year.
5. Facial Essence
This is another trend that is going to take over the skin care realm in 2018. A facial essence is a water-like lotion that can deeply moisturize your skin and give it a major boost of hydration. This product can leave your skin looking fresh and feeling smooth and supple.
6. Anti-pollution Skin Care Products
With the air pollution rising at an alarming rate, there has been an increase in the demand for anti-pollution skin care products around the globe. A lot of major beauty brands are coming up with their pollution-blocking skin care products that can safeguard one's skin from damage caused by the toxins present in the air.
7. Body Care
It is safe to say that body care is just as important as face care. And, this year, the trend of body care products is going to be huge. Body scrubs, moisturizers and lotions have become as important and popular as face creams and serums.
8. Beauty Water
Beauty water has managed to become a cult-favorite skin care product because of its many benefits. It is known to have a soothing impact on the skin and can also give it a major boost of hydration. Skin care experts, beauty bloggers and even celebrities seem to be in love with this product and it is bound to become more popular this year.
9. Beauty-boosting Supplements
A majority of unsightly skin conditions occur because of internal factors such as health-related issues, vitamin deficiency, etc. And, beauty-boosting supplements are an incredibly effective way of combating such conditions. A lot of dermatologists are recommending women to try this method in order to treat a skin problem from the inside.
10. DIY Skin Care Recipes
DIY skin care recipes have been blowing up on the beauty scene; however, this trend is only going to get bigger this year, as more and more people are trying to go all natural. Easy-to-make, inexpensive, effective and sans of chemicals, DIY face masks and packs are worth the time and effort.