- just now Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 37 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- News Will Rahul Gandhi be held in contempt for Chowkidar Chor Hai remark: SC to decide tomorrow
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
If you have oily skin, you will know how hard it is to manage. The skin becomes very oily when the sebaceous glands produce sebum in excess. The sebum can also get accumulated in the pores giving rise to acne and breakouts. Therefore, it is important to take care of your skin at the right time to avoid skin issues.
In this article, we'll discuss some beauty tips by Shahnaz Hussain to control excess oil production on the skin. You can try this at home to get an oil-free skin.
Do Not Wash Your Face Too Often
Those with oily skin have a tendency to wash or scrub their faces very often. So remember to limit your scrubbing to once or twice in a week. Also, avoid washing your face too often. Washing twice a day would be fine.
Natural Face Cleansers
Using harsh cleansers will ruin your skin by stripping off the moisture of the skin. This will further increase the amount of sebum produced. Thus, it is always better to use natural and home-made ingredients on the face.
One such remedy is to mix together 1 tbsp multani mitti, gram flour powder and turmeric. Make a paste by adding a few drops of water. Apply this on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash it off with normal water.
Always Use Powder-based Make-up
If you have oily skin, you should avoid wearing heavy make-up. If at all you are using make-up, make sure to use powder-based make-up rather than liquid or cream-based make-up. Using a powder-based make-up will help in soaking the excess oil produced thus making the skin look less oily.
Use Oil Free Moisturiser
It is recommended to avoid any kind of lotions or creams that clog the pores that will ultimately lead to acne, breakouts and dark spots. Refrain from using oil-based moisturisers if you have an oily skin so that your skin doesn't turn out to be more oily.