- 40 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you have oily skin, you will know how hard it is to manage. The skin becomes very oily when the sebaceous glands produce sebum in excess. The sebum can also get accumulated in the pores giving rise to acne and breakouts. Therefore, it is important to take care of your skin at the right time to avoid skin issues.
In this article, we'll discuss some beauty tips by Shahnaz Hussainto control excess oil production on the skin. You can try this at home to get an oil-free skin.
Do Not Wash Your Face Too Often
Those with oily skin have a tendency to wash or scrub their faces very often. So remember to limit your scrubbing to once or twice in a week. Also, avoid washing your face too often. Washing twice a day would be fine.
Natural Face Cleansers
Using harsh cleansers will ruin your skin by stripping off the moisture of the skin. This will further increase the amount of sebum produced. Thus, it is always better to use natural and home-made ingredients on the face.
One such remedy is to mix together 1 tbsp multani mitti, gram flour powder and turmeric. Make a paste by adding a few drops of water. Apply this on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash it off with normal water.
Always Use Powder-based Make-up
If you have oily skin, you should avoid wearing heavy make-up. If at all you are using make-up, make sure to use powder-based make-up rather than liquid or cream-based make-up. Using a powder-based make-up will help in soaking the excess oil produced thus making the skin look less oily.
Use Oil Free Moisturiser
It is recommended to avoid any kind of lotions or creams that clog the pores that will ultimately lead to acne, breakouts and dark spots. Refrain from using oil-based moisturisers if you have an oily skin so that your skin doesn't turn out to be more oily.