- 6 min ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 24 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- News Imran Khan arrives in US, will meet Donald Trump on Monday
- Sports Hima Das returns to 400m run, grabs 5th gold in July
- Technology Redmi 10000 mAh, 20000 mAh Power Banks Announced: Price Starts At Rs. 590
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Movies Salman Khan REVEALS Why He Is Still Friends With His Ex-girlfriends!
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
If you have oily skin, you will know how hard it is to manage. The skin becomes very oily when the sebaceous glands produce sebum in excess. The sebum can also get accumulated in the pores giving rise to acne and breakouts. Therefore, it is important to take care of your skin at the right time to avoid skin issues.
In this article, we'll discuss some beauty tips by Shahnaz Hussain to control excess oil production on the skin. You can try this at home to get an oil-free skin.
Do Not Wash Your Face Too Often
Those with oily skin have a tendency to wash or scrub their faces very often. So remember to limit your scrubbing to once or twice in a week. Also, avoid washing your face too often. Washing twice a day would be fine.
Natural Face Cleansers
Using harsh cleansers will ruin your skin by stripping off the moisture of the skin. This will further increase the amount of sebum produced. Thus, it is always better to use natural and home-made ingredients on the face.
One such remedy is to mix together 1 tbsp multani mitti, gram flour powder and turmeric. Make a paste by adding a few drops of water. Apply this on your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash it off with normal water.
Always Use Powder-based Make-up
If you have oily skin, you should avoid wearing heavy make-up. If at all you are using make-up, make sure to use powder-based make-up rather than liquid or cream-based make-up. Using a powder-based make-up will help in soaking the excess oil produced thus making the skin look less oily.
Use Oil Free Moisturiser
It is recommended to avoid any kind of lotions or creams that clog the pores that will ultimately lead to acne, breakouts and dark spots. Refrain from using oil-based moisturisers if you have an oily skin so that your skin doesn't turn out to be more oily.