- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 2 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 4 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Sports Kapil Dev to star in Champions Golf tournament in Pune
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Winter is approaching and unlike any other climate, winter demands something extra when it comes to skin care. Our skin is more prone to damage during the winters. It can cause your skin to peel off and lead to redness of the skin.
Therefore, you need to take the right measures at the right time. Of course, using moisturisers can prevent the skin from drying to some extent but if you completely want to get rid of the dryness, you can use some natural remedies. In this article, we'll be discussing some best moisturising winter face masks to prevent the skin on your face from drying.
Let us see what those remedies are and how to use them. Read on!
Honey And Milk
A combination of honey and raw milk will help in instantly moisturising the skin and enhancing the natural glow. All you need is 2 tbsp of honey and 5 to 6 tbsp of raw milk. Mix these ingredients in a clean bowl. Apply this on your face and gently massage in a circular motion with your fingertips for about 3 to 5 minutes. Let it sit further for 20 minutes and later you can rinse it off using lukewarm water.
Banana is known for its natural hydrating and moisturising properties that help in deeply nourishing the skin even during winters. This mask mainly consists of ripe banana combined with other ingredients like yogurt and honey. First, take half portion of a ripe banana. Mash it to make a smooth paste. Add 1 tbsp yogurt and 1 tbsp of honey into the mashed banana and combine all the ingredients well. Wash your face and apply a layer of this pack on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes before you rinse it off with normal water. You can use this mask at least 2 to 3 times a month to see effective results.
This mask is the best remedy if your skin peels off during the winters, as this particular remedy rejuvenates and hydrates the skin. Take 2 tbsp of oatmeal and blend it to make a fine powder. Add a tbsp of plain yogurt and a tbsp of raw honey. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this on your face and leave it on for a few minutes until the mask dries up. Later you can wash it off using normal water. You can do it twice a week for best results.
Lemon Juice And Strawberry
Strawberry, when combined with the lemon juice, works best if you suffer from redness of the skin. The salicylic acid in strawberry also helps in preventing acne or any kind of inflammation on the skin. You'll need a handful of fresh strawberries, a tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of lemon juice. In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend it enough to make a paste. Apply this on cleansed face and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Later wash it off using lukewarm water.
Avocado, Honey And Egg Yolk
Along with hydrating and moisturising the skin, this mask will also help in treating any kind of blemishes on the skin. In a bowl add 2 tbsp of ripe avocado, 2 tbsp honey and a tbsp of egg yolk. Blend all these ingredients together and apply it on your face and neck and leave it on for 30-40 minutes. After 40 minutes you can wash it off using normal water.