Not everybody is blessed with a spotless and radiant skin. But we all do desire a flawless skin, don't we? So, what do we do in that case? Well, some of us resort to store-bought creams and lotions that claim to lighten your skin tone, fade any scars or marks, and leave your skin spotless. But, are these creams really effective? And, what happens when you have sensitive skin?
The answer to all your questions lies in one simple solution - home remedies. Home remedies are a perfect solution for all your beauty (skin and hair care) needs as they are completely safe and natural to use and are cost-effective too.
One such home remedy that works the best for lightening your skin tone is mayonnaise. Long known for its culinary purposes, mayonnaise also has a number of skin and hair care benefits to offer. Easily available in the market, mayonnaise can work wonders for your skin.
Apart from lightening your skin tone, mayonnaise moisturises as well as hydrates your skin. It also exfoliates your skin and removes any kind of dirt and dust settled on your skin. It also helps to remove dead skin cells from your skin, leaving behind a soft, supple skin that you'll fall in love with!
Moreover, mayonnaise reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin and banishes the signs of premature ageing. With so many benefits to offer, mayonnaise does sound like a premium choice when it comes to skin care.
You can include mayonnaise in your skin care routine in the form of a face pack or a face massaging cream. Listed below is a simple, quick, and easy-to-do mayonnaise mask recipe for skin lightening.
How To Use Mayonnaise For Skin Lightening?
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp finely grounded oatmeal
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to do
- In a bowl, take the mayonnaise and mix it with honey.
- Next, add powdered sugar to the mayonnaise-honey mix and whisk it well.
- Add finely grounded oatmeal to the mixture and blend all the ingredients well.
- Lastly, add the lemon juice and blend all the ingredients until they form one creamy paste.
- Wash your face with clean water and pat it completely dry with a tissue.
- Apply the creamy mayonnaise paste on your face using a brush. You can use your hands too but it might get messy sometimes which is why a brush is always recommended.
- Apply the pack to your neck as well so that the skin tone of your face and your neck match with each other. Avoid your eyes, ears, and mouth while applying the pack.
- Let the pack stay for about 20 minutes before you proceed to wash it off with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
Note: You can apply a hydrating toner after you have cleaned your face, washed off the pack, and patted it dry. Apply the toner and slightly massage your face using your fingertips and leave it at that. Let the toner seep into your skin and hydrate it.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar