TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Do you have oily skin? Well, we understand that oily skin has high maintenance. You have to continuously do so much for taming that oily skin. For example, you can't step out of your house without things like tissue papers, blotting papers, or make-up products, lotions, and serums, right?
But, what is it that can help you to get rid of this oiliness in your skin permanently? What is it that can provide relief to oily skin and let it breathe once again? Well, the answer is pretty simple - just switch to home remedies like using almonds.
Benefits Of Almonds For Skin
Packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and amazing penetration quality, almond oil is no doubt one of the choicest options when it comes to oily skin. Listed below are some amazing benefits of almonds for skin:
- It treats acne and pimples
- It helps you to get rid of oily skin
- It is packed with antioxidants that protect your skin from cellular damage
- It fights off the signs of ageing
- It keeps your skin moisturised, healthy, and glowing
How To Make Almond Face Pack For Oily Skin?
- 5-6 almonds
- 1 tbsp multani mitti (Fuller's Earth)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp raw milk
How to do
- Soak some almonds overnight. In the morning, crush the almonds until they turn into fine powder. Set it aside.
- Now take a bowl and add some multani mitti and honey to it. Mix both the ingredients well.
- Next, add yoghurt and mix all the ingredients again
- Lastly, add some milk and mix well.
- Now, take the almond powder and add it to the mixture. Blend all the ingredients together
- Apply this pack on your face and neck using a brush. Avoid your eyes, ears, and mouth while applying the pack
- Let the pack rest for about 15-20 minutes before you proceed to wash it off
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
Why this works
- Regular application of almonds on your face makes it soft and supple. Almonds also nourish and hydrate your skin in the best way possible.
- AS you might already know that oily skin attracts dirt and dust particles and result in acne breakouts or pimples. Multani mitti is known to absorb excess oil from your skin and thus put an end to these skin problems.
- Packed with antibacterial and antiseptic properties, honey helps to get rid of excess oil from your skin and keeps it soft. It is a natural humectant that draws moisture from the skin without even replacing it.
- Yoghurt contains lactic acid that helps to get rid of oily skin and even fights off acne-causing bacteria while at the same time maintaining the pH balance of your skin.