- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Dark circles can turn out to be the major reason behind a dull looking face. As we grow older, the skin under our eyes becomes thinner thus showing the veins beneath the skin. Some factors that lead to dark circles are stress, illness and improper diet.
In this article, we'll give you some effective remedies to remove dark circles using rosewater. Rosewater helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin. The antioxidants in rosewater help in rejuvenating the skin cells. Its astringent properties also help in tightening the skin.
Now let us move on to the remedies for treating dark circles with rose water.
Rosewater And Cucumber
Take half a cucumber and peel off its skin. Cut it into small pieces and make a puree. Add 1 tsp of this cucumber paste and rose water in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this on your under eyes and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Later wash it off with cold water and pat dry. Make sure that you repeat this every day for better results.
Rosewater And Almond Oil
Vitamin K in almond oil helps in improving the blood flow and restoring the moisture of the skin. Mix together 1 tsp each of rosewater and almond oil. Take a cotton pad and dampen it with the solution. Apply this cotton pad on your eyes and leave it on for 30 minutes. Later remove these cotton pads and pat dry. Follow this remedy every day until you notice the difference.
Rosewater And Milk
This is indeed a very effective remedy in treating dark circles. All you need to do is mix together 1 tsp rosewater and ½ tsp of raw milk. Mix the ingredients well. Take a cotton ball and dip it in the rosewater-milk solution. Apply it under your eyes using this cotton ball. Let it stay on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water and pat dry. Repeat it every day.
Rosewater And Glycerine
All you need is ¼ tsp rosewater, ¼ tsp glycerine and a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well and start applying it under your eyes. Wait for about 15 minutes or until the mixture dries. You can rinse off in cold water and pat dry. Repeat this remedy every day before going to bed for faster results.
Rosewater And Sandalwood Powder
Sandalwood powder has been used in various cosmetic products these days. Mix together ½ tbsp sandalwood powder with a few drops of rosewater enough to make a paste. Apply a layer of this paste under your eyes. Be careful so that the mixture doesn't enter your eyes. Wait for about 15-20 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
Rosewater And Aloe Vera
Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf and add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel in a bowl. Add a tsp of rosewater and mix the ingredients well. Apply this under your eyes and then leave it on for few minutes until it dries. Later rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry. Repeat the process twice every day for better results.