- 54 min ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 2 hrs ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Sports Atletico Madrid want Spurs playmaker
- Technology Realme X 'Hate-to-Wait' Sale Today On Flipkart, Realme.com At 8PM: Price, Specifications and More
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Warts are basically skin growths that generally appear on the face, neck, hands, etc., caused by the virus that enters the body through cuts or scratches on the skin. Even though warts do not cause any harm it can affect your looks.
There are skin treatments to remove warts but if you do not prefer them, there's a natural alternative. In this article, we'll be discussing remedies to treat warts using lemon juice.
The acidic properties of lemon help in breaking down the cells of the tissues of the warts, and they disappear in a few weeks. The citric acid present in the lemon also helps to destroy the virus causing the warts.
Lemon And Vinegar
Vinegar is also acidic in nature that helps in breaking down the cells that form warts. All you need to do is mix together equal parts of lemon juice and vinegar. Soak a cotton ball into it and apply it to the warts. Secure it with a bandage and let it stay for an hour. Later on, remove the band and wash the area in lukewarm water. You can also use apple cider vinegar instead of the normal vinegar for this remedy.
Lemon And Baking Soda
Baking soda possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting the infections that cause warts on the skin.
The first step is to make a paste by mixing some baking soda with 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Now apply this mixture on your warts and let it dry. After it is dry you can wash it off in lukewarm water. Repeating this remedy twice a day for a few weeks will give you the desired results.
Lemon Juice And Garlic
The antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties of garlic help in treating warts by fighting the virus that causes it.
First, peel off the skin of 5 to 8 garlic cloves. Now crush them to make a paste. Add a tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well and apply it to the warts. Cover them with a bandage. Let it stay for about 20-30 minutes. After 30 minutes you can wash it off using normal water. You can repeat this twice a day for better results.
Lemon Juice And Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil also possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties that help in destroying the virus that causes warts.
Take a clean bowl and add a tbsp of lemon juice and water into it. Now add about 5 to 8 drops of tea tree oil in the solution and mix all the ingredients well. Take a cotton pad and soak it in this solution. Place this on the warts and keep it on for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this every day until the warts disappear.