- 11 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Warts are basically skin growths that generally appear on the face, neck, hands, etc., caused by the virus that enters the body through cuts or scratches on the skin. Even though warts do not cause any harm it can affect your looks.
There are skin treatments to remove warts but if you do not prefer them, there's a natural alternative. In this article, we'll be discussing remedies to treat warts using lemon juice.
The acidic properties of lemon help in breaking down the cells of the tissues of the warts, and they disappear in a few weeks. The citric acid present in the lemon also helps to destroy the virus causing the warts.
Lemon And Vinegar
Vinegar is also acidic in nature that helps in breaking down the cells that form warts. All you need to do is mix together equal parts of lemon juice and vinegar. Soak a cotton ball into it and apply it to the warts. Secure it with a bandage and let it stay for an hour. Later on, remove the band and wash the area in lukewarm water. You can also use apple cider vinegar instead of the normal vinegar for this remedy.
Lemon And Baking Soda
Baking soda possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting the infections that cause warts on the skin.
The first step is to make a paste by mixing some baking soda with 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Now apply this mixture on your warts and let it dry. After it is dry you can wash it off in lukewarm water. Repeating this remedy twice a day for a few weeks will give you the desired results.
Lemon Juice And Garlic
The antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties of garlic help in treating warts by fighting the virus that causes it.
First, peel off the skin of 5 to 8 garlic cloves. Now crush them to make a paste. Add a tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well and apply it to the warts. Cover them with a bandage. Let it stay for about 20-30 minutes. After 30 minutes you can wash it off using normal water. You can repeat this twice a day for better results.
Lemon Juice And Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil also possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties that help in destroying the virus that causes warts.
Take a clean bowl and add a tbsp of lemon juice and water into it. Now add about 5 to 8 drops of tea tree oil in the solution and mix all the ingredients well. Take a cotton pad and soak it in this solution. Place this on the warts and keep it on for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this every day until the warts disappear.