- 34 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Keeping your skin hydrated and pampering it on a regular basis is essential to achieve a healthy and clear skin. We use different products on our face and spend both our time and money in salons to get a clear and glowing skin. But how many of you knew that you can do your own clean up at home with just a single kitchen ingredient? Yes. You read that right and it is nothing but lemon.
The beauty benefits of lemon are widely known. Since it is a citrus fruit it contains Vitamin C that works well in deep cleansing the skin and shrinking large pores. It helps in removing the dirt accumulated in clogged pores thus leaving a healthy and clean skin. The alpha-hydroxy acids that lemon contains also helps in getting rid of blackheads and other dark spots effectively.
In this article, we will show you how you can do an easy clean up with lemon at home.
Lemon And Salt Scrub
A scrub helps in removing the dead skin cells. Lemon-salt scrub possesses anti-bacterial properties that help in keeping the skin clear and free of infections.
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp water
How To Do
Mix together fresh lemon juice and salt. Add a few drops of water and mix all the ingredients well. Take the mixture and apply it on the washed face. Scrub it gently in a circular motion with the help of your fingertips for 2-3 minutes. Later rinse it off with warm water so that it helps in opening the skin pores.
After scrubbing it is important to tone the skin. Lemon juice can help in toning the skin.
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- A few drops of rose water
How To Do
In a clean bowl mix lemon juice and rose water. Dip a cotton ball into this solution and apply it to your face. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash your face first with lukewarm water followed by cold water.
Lemon And Milk Cleanser
This cleanser can remove blackheads due to the presence of lactic acid in it. Use this cleanser for instantly clean and healthy skin.
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw milk
How To Do
Mix together fresh lemon juice and raw milk in a clean bowl. Dip a cotton ball into it and apply it all over your face and then leave it on for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes wash it off with cold water. Massage your skin in a circular motion while you rinse it off.
Lemon And Pomegranate Face Pack
Pomegranate helps in removing excess oil from the skin. A combination of lemon and pomegranate will help you in getting rid of acne and blackheads on the skin.
How To Do
The very first step is to dry the pomegranate peels. Blend them to make a fine powder. Add lemon juice and mix well to make a paste. Apply this mask evenly on your face and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. After 30 minutes wash it off gently with normal water and pat dry. Apply some moisturiser finally and gently massage.
Tips To Keep In Mind
1. It recommended do the facial in the evening so that your skin is not exposed to the sun immediately after applying lemon juice.
2. After the facial do not forget to apply moisturiser. This is because lemon juice can make your skin dry.
3. If you have any open wounds or cuts avoid using lemon juice as it will cause more damage to the skin.