Everyone loves eating kiwi. It surely makes your taste buds asking for more, but did you know how good kiwi actually is for your skin? Fruits are always a good option for your health as well as your skin & body. Whether they are consumed or used topically, fruits always give you the best benefits, leaving your skin healthy and glowing.
Kiwi is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Apart from that, it also contains a lot of antioxidants that are beneficial for your skin.
Kiwi can be used for skin care in many ways such as a face pack, a toner, a moisturiser. It can also be used for hair in the form of a hair mask.
Speaking about kiwi and what wonders it can do for your skin, kiwi is a premium choice for those dealing with dry skin problems. If you too have dry skin type, you can make a kiwi skin toner at home easily and say goodbye to dry skin forever.
Listed below is a simple, easy, and quick DIY kiwi skin toner recipe. But before starting off with the toner recipe, here's a quick glance on some of the prominent benefits of kiwi.
Benefits Of Kiwi For Skin
- Keeps your skin youthful.
- Rejuvenates your skin.
- Fights acne and pimples and gives you clear skin.
- Treats sun damage when applied topically.
- Boosts collagen production in your skin and maintains your skin's elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and treats dark spots too.
And, for those with dry skin, this home-made kiwi toner will surely become one of your favourites very soon. To make a kiwi-based skin toner at home, follow the steps listed below:
How To Make Home-made Kiwi Toner For Dry Skin
- 1 kiwi
- 4 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
How to do
- In a bowl, add rosewater, lime juice, and honey. Blend all the ingredients well until they form a consistent mixture.
- Now, peel off the kiwi skin and mash the fruit in the bowl.
- Once all the ingredients are put together, pour them in a mixer grinder and make a liquid paste.
- You can add little water to the mixture while grinding it so that it becomes a bit watery.
- Once done, strain the mixture and pour the kiwi toner into a spray bottle for future use. Ensure that you store this toner in a cool and dry place.
- You can use this toner on your skin every night before going to sleep. This will work overnight on your skin, rejuvenating it and letting you wake up to a glowing face in the morning.
You can also make a kiwi face pack at home for dry skin. Although it works similar to the toner and gives you the same effect, there is one thing that it promises - instant glow. So, if you have an upcoming function to attend and are not keen on visiting a salon, here's your chance to have a glowing face despite your dry skin. Give this home-made kiwi face pack a chance and get a glow like never before.
How To Make Kiwi Face Pack At Home For Glowing Skin
- 1 peeled and mashed kiwi
- 3-4 almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp honey
How to do
- In a bowl, add mashed kiwi and gram flour. Mix the ingredients well and ensure that no lump is formed.
- Next, add honey to it and again mix everything well.
- Lastly, crush the almonds to make a fine paste and add it to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Avoid your eye, ears, and mouth while applying the mixture.
- Let the pack rest on your face for about 20 minutes before you wash it off with warm water.
- Use this pack twice a week for desired results.
This face pack instantly gives your toned and glowing skin. It hydrates and nourishes your skin and even unclogs the pores.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019