- 33 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Movies Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari To Make A Movie On Infosys Founder NR Narayana Murthy & Sudha Murthy
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Live Updates: What To Expect
- News Pakistan: Blast in Quetta leaves many injured
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Is uneven skin tone bothering you? Well, with a bit of make-up products like primer, concealer, and a foundation, things can get better and your problem can be solved without people even noticing it. But, is that a permanent solution. Of course not! Besides, using too much make-up on a regular basis can also harm your skin without you even realising it. So, what can you do in that case?
You can use home remedies for getting rid of uneven skin tone. Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using cinnamon?
Loaded with a number of essential nutrients, cinnamon helps to lighten the skin tone and also works best for uneven skin tone. Listed below are some of the main reasons why cinnamon deserves a place in your skin care routine:
- It treats acne, pimples, and blemishes
- It gives you healthy and glowing skin
- It helps to soothe irritated skin
- It treats blackheads as well as whiteheads
- 2 tbsp finely grounded cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- In a small bowl, add some finely grounded cinnamon powder
- Next, add honey to it and mix both the ingredients well
- Now, cut half a lemon and squeeze out some juice from it and add it to the mixture in the given quantity
- Next, add some nutmeg powder to it and again blend all the ingredients really well
- Lastly, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to the mixture and again blend all the ingredients of the face pack well until you get a smooth, creamy paste.
- The paste is now ready for application.
- Start off by washing your face with lukewarm water. The warm water will open up the pores on your skin and help to wash out any toxins, dirt, and dust settled on your skin.
- Once done, wipe off your face dry with a clean tissue or a towel.
- Start applying the pack on your face with a brush. You can use your hands to apply the pack too but it might become a bit messy, which is why a brush is recommended.
- Apply the pack to your neck too so that the skin tone of your face and your neck match. Avoid your eyes, ears, and mouth while applying the pack
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before you proceed to wash your face
- Repeat the pack twice a week for desired results
- Cinnamon contains antibacterial properties that help to eliminate acne-causing bacteria. It also contains skin lightening properties and gives you glowing skin
- Honey helps to keep your skin moisturised while lemon juice helps to tighten the pores on your skin
- Nutmeg powder gets rid of dead skin cells on your skin and also helps to heal dry skin and keep it moisturised and exfoliated.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree essential oil help to soothe irritated skin.
You can make a cinnamon-based face mask at home for uneven skin tone. Listed below is an easy to make face mask using cinnamon.