- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It is no secret that oily skin has very high maintenance. Those with oily skin have to go through so much - right from keeping blotting papers in their handbags, to carrying various make-up items for oily skin, and other beauty lotions and serums. But, what is it that can help you to get rid of this oiliness in your skin permanently? What is it that can provide relief to oily skin and let it breathe once again? Well, the answer is pretty simple - just switch to home remedies.
And, when we talk about home remedies and all natural ingredients, what can be better than using fruits for skin care, like apples? Apples are rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and minerals that are beneficial for your skin.
You can now make your very own apple scrub at home for oily skin. Listed below are some really amazing benefits of apples for skin and a quick recipe to make a soothing apple -sugar scrub at home for oily skin.
Benefits Of Apples For Skin
Loaded with Vitamin C, apples provide you with a range of skin benefits, some of which are listed below:
- They brighten your complexion
- They hydrate, nourish, and moisturise your skin
- They possess anti-ageing benefits that help to delay the signs of ageing
- They protect your skin from harmful UV rays
- They have great skin toning properties
- They work the best for skin conditions like acne, pimples, blemishes, and dark spots or dark patches
- Apples can be great for reducing puffy eyes
- ½ apple
- 1 tbsp oatmeal - coarsely grounded
- 1 tbsp cornmeal - coarsely grounded
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 walnuts
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Cut half an apple into small pieces and grind them slightly until you get the pulp. Set it aside.
- Now, take a small bowl and add some coarsely grounded oatmeal in it.
- Next, add some coarsely grounded cornmeal to it and mix both the ingredients well
- Next, add some honey and again blend well.
- Lastly, grind some walnuts until it turns into powder and add it to the mixture along with some sugar.
- Now take the apple pulp and add it to the bowl and blend all ingredients.
- Wash you face thoroughly with water and pat it dry before you apply this scrub.
- Take generous amount of this apple scrub and massage your face with it using your fingertips. Massage in circular motion for about 10 minutes as it will enhance blood circulation.
- Let it stay on your face for another 5 minutes before you rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this scrub on your face at least thrice a week to get rid of oily skin forever.
- Apple contains essential nutrients and vitamins that help to exfoliate your skin and remove any kind of dirt, dust, and dead skin cells from your skin - which are the main causes of oily skin.
- Oatmeal and cornmeal again are great skin exfoliators and help to remove dead skin cells and other impurities from your skin permanently.
- Sugar granules help to make your skin soft, smooth, and supple. They also remove excess oil from your skin and reduce the appearance of acne and pimple breakouts.
- Honey keeps your skin moisturised as well as hydrated. It imparts a radiant glow to your skin when used often.
- Walnuts contain excellent skin smoothening agents and help to keep your skin soft and supple.