It's a good thing to pamper your face at times with a nice and soothing face mask or a gentle scrub. And, when it shows the wonderful glowing effect, you automatically feel good about it. While there are several home remedies to pamper your skin without having to worry about harmful chemicals, there is one thing you must surely try once - oxygen facial.
Some of you might wonder what exactly is oxygen facial?
What Is Oxygen Facial?
Designed to nourish your skin in the best possible way, oxygen facial promotes collagen production in your skin.
Oxygen facial basically involves using a machine to spray highly concentrated molecules of oxygen into the epidermis. Epidermis is the outer layer of your skin. What makes this oxygen special is that it is laced with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are highly beneficial for your skin. It gives you soft, glowing, and plump skin.
Oxygen facial is one of the choicest facial options most celebrities swear by. Also, oxygen facial has a number of benefits attached to it, some of which are listed below.
Benefits Of Oxygen Facial
- Boosts collagen production
- Detoxifies skin
- Promotes cell growth
- Free from side-effects
- Moisturises and nourishes your skin
- Makes your skin radiant and glowing
- Treats acne and pimples
- Gives you instant and positive results
- Works best for uneven skin tone
How Is Oxygen Facial Done?
There are basically three steps involved in oxygen facial treatment - the light treatment, the serum treatment, and the massage.
- The light treatment uses a light to infuse oxygen into your skin. A stick-like machine which imparts that special oxygen is moved all over your face which instantly calms and soothes your facial muscles.
- In the next step which is also the crucial step of this treatment, a serum which contains hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins and nutrients is applied onto your skin. It helps to tighten your skin and give it a radiant look. This serum also fights fine lines and wrinkles.
- In the last step, your face is given a soothing massage with essential lotions and moisturising cream that deeply nourish your skin, leaving it soft and supple. This step ensures that the effect of the oxygen facial lasts longer on your face. The creams and lotions used in this step are too infused with the special oxygen.
Although oxygen facial is done professionally, it can also be done easily at home. Want to know how? Read on...
Can Oxygen Facial Be Done At Home?
Well, technically it is not possible to do oxygen facial at home - the way it is done at a professional salon. However, you can go for oxygen facial kits available online - which of course come without a machine - and do an oxygen facial at home too.
These kits generally contain five products - a cleanser, a face scrub, a face cream, a face gel that contains vitamin B3 that releases oxygen, and a face mask.
You can simply buy the kit, read the instructions given on it and treat yourself to the goodness of oxygen facial at home. Also, those who have sensitive skin, should be careful before using any facial kits or face masks.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu