- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 13 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- News International news brief: Zelenskyy asks for international aid, earthquake hits Myanmar
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, July 3 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Do you often rely on makeup items to impart a glow on your otherwise dull-looking skin? If yes, then you should take comfort in the fact that a majority of women these days are plagued with a dull-looking skin.
Various factors like sun damage, exposure to polluted air, unhealthy lifestyle habits, etc., can strip your skin off of its natural glow.
There are countless creams and packs available in the beauty stores that claim to treat dull skin. However, very few of them actually live up to the hype.
So, if you've already tried these products but are still unsatisfied with the results, then we've got you covered. Today at Boldsky, we've compiled a list of vegetable face packs that can help you achieve a glowing skin.
Vegetables like potato, celery, carrot, eggplant, etc., are replete with skin-nourishing nutrients that can rejuvenate your dull-looking skin and make it appear fresh and radiant.
Here, we've listed those packs and the way in which you can use them:
1. Potato Face Pack
- Cut a few slices of a potato and mash them with a fork.
- Mix the paste with 2 teaspoons of yogurt and slather it all over your facial skin.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Twice a week, treat your skin with this glow-boosting face pack.
2. Carrot Face Pack
- Take 2 teaspoons of carrot juice and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the resulting material on your face and let it sit there for 20 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- This effective vegetable face pack can be used once a week for getting the desired results.
3. Eggplant Face Pack
- Cut a slice of an eggplant and mash it with a fork.
- Mix the paste with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Smear the pack on your face and allow it to stay there for 15 minutes.
- Later on, wash your face with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Twice a month, apply this vegetable pack on your face to get a radiant skin.
4. Beetroot Face Pack
- Cut a thin slice of a beetroot and mash it with a fork.
- Once done, mix the paste with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Massage the resulting material on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Thrice a month, use this wonderful face pack for attaining a glowing complexion.
5. Green Peas Face Pack
- Mash 6-7 green peas and mix the resulting paste with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Gently apply the concoction all over your face and neck.
- Allow the pack to stay on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Use a light cleanser and lukewarm water to wash off the residue from your face.
- Monthly application of this pack can help you get a glowing and fresh-looking skin.
6. Cabbage Face Pack
- Grind 2-3 leaves of a cabbage in a blender.
- Take the resulting material and mix it with 1 tablespoon of unsweetened green tea.
- Slather the resulting material all over your face.
- Let it stay there for about 10-15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Monthly application of this pack can help you get gorgeous and glowing skin.
7. Celery Face Pack
- Grate a celery stalk and mix the resulting material with 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- Spread the concoction all over your face and neck.
- Gently massage for a few minutes before leaving it on for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Once a month, use this incredible pack to get a fresh-looking skin.
- recipesHow To Prepare Heart-Healthy And Iron-Rich Buckwheat And Vegetable Khichdi
- diabetesSoybean And Diabetes: Know How It Helps Control Glucose Levels
- nutrition15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Zucchini
- diet fitnessFrom Controlling Diabetes To Curing Fever, Here Are The Amazing Health Benefits Of Snake Gourd
- recipesVegetarian Casserole Recipe: How To Prepare Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- wellnessAre You Eating Every Colour Of The Rainbow?
- skin careFive Anti-tan Foot Pack Recipes That Offer Instant & Long-term Relief
- skin care5 Vegetable Face Packs To Prepare At Home For A Glowing & Gorgeous Skin
- deep fried snacksVegetable Pinwheel Samosa – Snack For Your Iftar Feast
- vegetarianMixed Vegetable Bread Vada
- wellnessBest And Healthy Diet Tips For Men's Health
- nutritionWorld Health Day : Tips To Follow If You Want To Improve Your Digestive Health