Blackheads can be a real pain, but what's more worrying is that erasing them can be a real challenge. Some might squeeze them to get rid of them while others might just use nose strips - but its all such a painful and tedious task. And, yet... they will reappear again in a few days. So... what is it that you can do to permanently get rid of them? Is there any possible way to get rid of blackheads on face permanently? Well, there is! And, what could it be? Home remedies are a perfect solution to get rid of blackheads on face easily without much fuss.
But before we move on to how to use charcoal for removing blackheads, let's take a look of some of its really amazing skin care benefits.
Benefits Of Charcoal For Skin
Charcoal has a number of benefits to offer, some of which are listed below:
- It fights off blackheads and whiteheads and gives you clear skin
- It removes dirt and dust settled on the pores of your skin and unclogs them
- It reduces the appearance of acne and pimples
- It removes toxins from your skin
- It removes excess oil from your skin, making it a premium pick of those having oily skin problems
- It moisturises your skin, making it soft, supple, and healthy.
You can use activated charcoal in the form of a face mask and can also combine it with clay to make it a mud mask. Listed below is an amazing easy to make and quick charcoal mud mask recipe for removing blackheads.
How To Make Charcoal Mud Mask At Home?
- 3 tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 tbsp activated charcoal
- 3 tbsp witch hazel
- 1 tsp tea tree oil
How to do
- In a bowl, add some bentonite clay.
- Next, add activated charcoal to the clay and mix both the ingredients well
- Now, add witch hazel to the mixture and blend well
- Lastly, add some tea tree oil and blend all the ingredients together to make a paste
- Wash you face with warm water and wipe it off with a towel.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck using a brush and let it stay for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the pack dries up, wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!