TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
We all want to have soft, supple, and flawless skin. But not everybody is blessed with spotless skin. Sometimes we have to deal with dry and flaky skin too. But what exactly is flaky skin? Well, your skin has a protective layer of oil on its surface and also has a certain amount of water content that keeps it hydrated and glowing. But when your skin loses its water content and the oil is imbalanced due to external factors like lifestyles, environment, and pollution, our skin tends to become dry and even sometimes starts to peel off which is called flaky skin. So... how do we get rid of this flaky skin?
Well, why don't you try using home remedies? It will help your skin to gain its natural moisture back and will give you glowing, soft, and radiant skin in no time.
Why Are Fruits Beneficial For Skin Care?
Loaded with antioxidants, essential nutrients, proteins, and vitamins, fruits can work wonders for your skin. They have the capacity to nourish and moisturise your skin, thus making it healthy and glowing. Including fruits in your skin care routine - by either consuming it or using it topically on your skin - can improve your skin tone considerably.
Moreover, fruits help to detoxify your skin and possess anti-ageing benefits that slow down the process of ageing by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Fruits also improve the overall health of your skin and impart a kind of softness to it. It is always advisable to include fruits in your daily skin care routine and you never have to worry about dry, damaged, and flaky skin ever again.
If you are confused as to how to include fruits in your skin care regime, here's some help! Try this amazing fruit-enriched face mask for flaky skin and say goodbye to dull and dry skin forever and feel the softness everytime your touch your cheeks.
How To Make Fruit Face Pack For Flaky Skin?
- 1 tbsp mashed papaya pulp
- 1 tbsp mashed apple pulp
- 1 tbsp mashed banana pulp
- 1 tsp almond oil
- 1 tbsp honey
How to do
- In bowl, add some papaya pulp and mix it with some honey. Mix both the ingredients well
- Next, add mashed apple pulp to the mixture and mix it all well
- Now, add banana pulp to the mixture and whisk all the ingredients together.
- Lastly, add some almond oil and blend all the ingredients together to form one creamy, consistent paste.
- Let the pack rest for a few minutes before you apply it on your face.
- Apply the pack using a brush. Apply the pack on your neck too along with your face so that the skin tone of your face and neck matches with each other.
- Let the pack stay for about 15-20 minutes before you proceed to wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack twice a week for desired results.
The fruits contained in this pack, along with honey and almond oil, nourish, repair, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin, thus making it healthy and glowing. Do try this pack at home and avail its amazing benefits!