We all wish to have clear and flawless skin just like our favourite celebrities. But our skin is subjected to a lot of damage due to some factors like pollution, harmful rays of the sun and many more.
Even though you have ready-made products to take care of these issues, clear skin cannot be achieved in just a day. You need to regularly pamper your skin in order to get that flawless skin. And what can be more effective than home remedies?
In this article, we'll be discussing certain home-made natural remedies that can be used to take care of your skin. You can try these to get a smooth damage-free skin. Read on.
For Ageing Skin
Of course, you cannot stop ageing of the skin but you can at least delay it. You can use an egg pack for a younger looking skin.
- 1 egg
- A few drops of essential oil
How to do
Break an egg and separate egg yolk from the white. Whisk the yolk well until it turns out to be as soft as foam. Add a few drops of an essential oil of your choice like lavender, rosemary, etc. Combine the ingredients well. With the help of a brush apply a layer of this egg mask on your face. Let it stay for 15-20 minutes. Later wash it off with cold water.
Acne and breakouts usually occur when the skin is too oily. Try the below remedy to get rid of acne effectively.
- 1 tomato
How to do
This is indeed a very simple remedy to try. Cut the tomato into two halves. Rub one half all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Or you can also blend the tomato to make a paste and then apply the paste on your face. Either way is effective.
For Dark Circles
Dark circles can occur due to various influencing factors like stress, lack of sleep or even due to hormonal imbalances.
- 1 potato
How to do
After peeling off the skin of the potato grate it. Squeeze the grated potato to take out the juice from it. Dip the cotton pad into the potato juice and keep it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes. Also, you can massage your eyes with a few drops of almond oil before you go to bed and leave it overnight.
If you are among those who love to spend the time outdoors then there are chances that you might have a suntan.
- 1 tbsp curd
- A few drops of lemon juice
- A pinch of turmeric
How to do
In a clean bowl add plain yogurt, few drops of lemon juice and turmeric. Blend all the ingredients well. Apply a layer of this on your face and leave it on for few minutes. Later wash it off with normal water.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu