- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Oranges are packed with antioxidants and they contain some important minerals and other vitamins.
But did you know that apart from its health benefits, oranges can even help in enhancing your beauty? Yes, you just read that right! Oranges can be used in the form of masks and packs to gain a young and beautiful skin.
We all have some common skin problems like skin tan, blemishes, dry skin, etc. For all these you have an all-in-one solution and that is, orange to try out this summer. Being a common citric fruit, oranges can be easily found during the summer season. So, the next time you want to have some, don't forget to grab some and use it externally to pamper your skin.
Now, you must be wondering how to use them. Do not worry. This article will give you a complete guide on the benefits of oranges for your skin and how you can use them in the form of packs and masks to get that beautiful and flawless skin.
1. For A Glowing Skin
Oranges have vitamin C and antioxidants that help to keep the skin glowing. Consuming oranges can also help in keeping the skin healthy and smooth. Let's see how we can use orange externally to keep the skin glowing.
For this, mix some grated orange with honey. Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off and pat dry. Do this twice a week for better results.
2. Treats Dry Skin
If you have a dry skin, this simple orange face mask can help cure it. This can also be used as an anti-ageing mask.
2-3 tablespoons of orange juice
1 tablespoon of sour cream
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste. Apply this paste on your neck and face and leave it on for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off in lukewarm water. This mask will make your skin turn smooth and hydrate it, thus preventing it from dryness.
3. For Oily Skin
This mask helps in keeping the skin smooth and clean. Oily skin is basically acne prone. This mask will help you to get rid of excess oil from your face.
3 tablespoons of orange juice
1 tablespoon of buttermilk
2 tablespoons of gram flour
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How To Use:
Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients to make a paste. Apply this on to your face and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes in lukewarm water and pat dry. This mask which is ideal for oily skin will also make your skin look young.
4. Helps In Removing Tan
This pack will give you an even skin tone by removing sun tan. Tan is a result of dead skin cells. This pack will remove the dead skin cells and help in making the skin brighter.
1 tablespoon of orange juice
1 tablespoon of egg white
1 tablespoon of yogurt
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture over the face and neck. Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. This mask helps attain a natural glow on your face. Try this remedy at least twice a week.
5. For Removing Blemishes
This mask will help you to reduce blemishes if used regularly.
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon of olive oil
How To Use:
Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply on clean face and neck and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse off in lukewarm water and pat dry. It is advised to avoid olive oil if your skin is oily.