- 18 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 32 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Honor 20 Pro camera samples leak ahead of launch
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Exfoliating your skin on a regular basis is very important to maintain a healthy skin. Going to your favourite salon and doing a clean up can be the easiest way to get it done. But it is not affordable on a regular basis. Why do you need to spend so much when you can get that clear, bright and flawless skin at home easily.
Exfoliating helps in removing the dead skin cells accumulated on the face that make our face look dull and lifeless. In this article, we have brought to you a new recipe for exfoliating the skin. This DIY pack consists of rice powder as the main ingredient along with other ingredients like honey, green tea, etc.
Now let us see how to prepare this DIY exfoliating face pack for a flawless skin.
DIY Rice Flour Pack For Flawless Skin
- Raw rice
- Green tea
How to prepare
1. All you need to do is take 2 tbsp of raw rice and put it into a blender. Next, grind it to make a fine powder. The granule-like structure of the rice powder makes it suitable for exfoliating the skin and making it look fresh and healthy. Rice powder also helps in whitening the skin naturally. Rice powder is one of the beauty secrets of Asian women since they include this in their beauty regime. You can use rice flour in your daily beauty regime for a flawless, bright and beautiful skin. Along with exfoliating the skin it helps in hydrating and moisturising the skin.
2. The next step is to add a tsp of fresh lemon juice into the rice powder. Lemon is a citric fruit that contains vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in rejuvenating the skin and helps in removing the dead skin cells and restoring new cells. In addition to that, it has antioxidants that help in protecting the skin from free radicals. Lemon juice also works effectively in boosting the collagen production of the skin and thus improving the elasticity of the skin.
3. Add a tsp of raw honey into the bowl. Bing a natural moisturiser, honey helps in keeping the skin hydrated throughout. The acidic properties in honey help in preventing the growth of any bacteria on the skin. If you have any infection on the skin, honey can be used as the best remedy to treat them. Honey also has antioxidants that help in rejuvenating the skin.
4. The next step is to brew some green tea and allow it to cool. Add 1 ½ tbsp of green tea into the mixture. Applying green tea topically helps in fighting the early signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
5. Mix all the ingredients well enough to make a paste and apply it on your face. You can use a brush to apply it on your face. Leave it on for a few minutes, say for about 20-30 minutes. Later, wash it off with normal water by gently scrubbing it off in a circular motion. Finally, apply some of your favourite moisturiser on the face. Repeat this remedy once a week to get a flawless skin.