- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 14 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 16 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
The health and beauty benefits that papaya has is something that we all are aware of. We normally apply papaya in the form of masks to brighten our skin. The exfoliating properties of papaya help in removing the dead skin cells, blackheads, blemishes, etc.
Exfoliating the skin in small intervals of time is necessary to maintain a healthy skin. Even though there are ready-made scrubs available, you can also use natural scrubs to exfoliate your skin.
Papaya has alpha hydroxy acids that help in regenerating and repairing the damaged skin tissues. It helps in preventing clogged pores. Vitamin C and E in papaya help in preventing the early signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
In this article, we'll introduce you to a papaya scrub that will help in exfoliating the skin and give a clear skin. Let us see how to use this natural exfoliating ingredient on our skin.
What you'll need?
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
How to prepare?
Take a ripe papaya and peel off the skin. Take out the seeds and cut the papaya into small pieces. Take two slices and put it in a blender. Add the raw honey and granulated sugar into it and blend all the ingredients well to make a homogeneous mixture. Once the mixture is ready, wash your face thoroughly in normal water. Then you can start applying the scrub on your face.
With the help of your fingertips scrub it in a circular motion. Let the scrub stay there for 15-20 minutes before you wash it off using normal water. For best results, you can steam your face so that it helps in opening up the pores before applying the scrub.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered to be a natural hydrating agent for the skin that helps in moisturising the skin. Moreover the antioxidants in honey help in rejuvenating the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of honey help in preventing any kind of inflammation on the skin. You may also apply some raw honey every day on your face for a better and healthy skin.
Benefits Of Sugar
Sugar is a well-known exfoliating agent. Using sugar on your face will help in removing the dead skin cells and restoring new cells. It helps in locking up the moisture of the skin and helps in brightening the skin.
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35
- skin careHave Oily Skin And Can’t Figure Out A Skincare Routine? Here Are Some Tips!
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin careOn Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHoli 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- skin careJennifer Lopez Removes All Her Makeup And Shows Off Her More Glowing Natural Skin In The Latest Video
- skin careSoon-To-Be Mom Anushka Sharma Oozes Pregnancy Glow In Her Latest Covershoot; Pictures Inside!